No announcement yet.

At Least Pacquiao Challenged Himself By Fighting Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    how could fighting your toughest rival be considered a cherry pick tho? marquez proved in the third fight that he was still a dangerous opponent for pac, no? many people thought pac didn't win that third fight...and many believed that marquez would again give pac a tough fight only for the fight to end in another controversial decision. marquez was the tougher opponent compared to bradley who got a gift against pac...so again how is marquez considered a cherry pick?
    Because he was going life and death with guys like Katsidis and Pac was making him move to welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
      Because he was going life and death with guys like Katsidis and Pac was making him move to welterweight.
      Didn't Floyd make Marquez move from lightweight even missed the weight and he still gets credit? and Floyd fought a bloated ass version of Marquez, not the muscular fast and strong version Pac fought?

You flom0s are gross, why do you keep defending a cherry picker?

Comment

Marquez 3 + 4 and Bradley were far better choices for fights than Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Didn't Floyd make Marquez move from lightweight even missed the weight and he still gets credit? and Floyd fought a bloated ass version of Marquez, not the muscular fast and strong version Pac fought?

You flom0s are gross, why do you keep defending a cherry picker?
          How the hell am I flowmo? Because I think Pac cherrypicked a 38 year old lightweight and made him move up 2 divisions for a fight?

It has nothing to do with Mayweather. Pac cherrypicked him because Marquez wasn't looking as good anymore. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            Marquez 3 + 4 and Bradley were far better choices for fights than Guerrero.
            What would you be saying if after Guerrero Floyd fights Alvarez ? Or Guerrero , Alvarez , Martinez ? In that order . And pacquiao fights lets say Bradley Marquez Rios ?

Comment

a liar says, "at least I don't steal"...then the thief says "well at least I don't kill"...then the killer says, "well at least I don't rape women"...then the rapist says, "well at least I don't rape children"...c'mon homie thats how we living now?...thats how we convince ourselves we're not living foul?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Floyd and Manny are both 147lb fighters so what I want to know is are you also pushing for Manny to fight Sergio or only Floyd?
                Ive said numerous times that the Pacquiao camp was afraid of Martinez. Look up my thread history. But at least Pacuqiao took on a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Bro, you ain't doing sh-t for Pacquiao with this thread. This is sad man.
                  See, this is the difference between you and I. I'm a fan of the sport, not just of a fighter. I'll call it like I see it. My favorite fighter is Marquez and then Chad Dawson. So I don't even know why you assume Manny is my dude. Even if he was, Id tell it straight up. If my favorite fighter is being a *****, I'm going to call him a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    What would you be saying if after Guerrero Floyd fights Alvarez ? Or Guerrero , Alvarez , Martinez ? In that order . And pacquiao fights lets say Bradley Marquez Rios ?
                    See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. "As long as he fights this guy, I dont care who he fights now." This is the Floyd fan mentality.

Comment

Floyd challenged himself by fighting Marquez too. After a long layoff even.

Comment

Working...
                      X