Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: International Boxing Hall of Fame: The Gatti Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it is HOF resume. They should give him an honor trophy with Bronzed pair of giant testicles or Heart. Cuz he definite has those.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Goyim
      If a movie character is in it, Gatti can be too.
      good point

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        Gatti belongs in the HOF. not cause he is one of the greatest boxers ever, but because he is one of the greatest fighters ever.
        Somebody put it into words.

Comment

For his contribution to boxing he should be in the Hall of Fame. Gatti vs Ruelas is one of my all time favorite fights.

Comment

Thank God u don't see fighters like that in the ring i love boxing not seeing someone get punished through the whole fight u guys say he is a fighter for being abused and keep coming give me a break if that's what the hof is than he deserves it more than anyone but if it is about true boxing then no

Comment

Gatti was the modern day rockey balboa. If Stalone gets in then its a crime if Gatti cant when Gatti fought the same way.

Its not really fair to others that might be better and not got in but obviously they never impacted the sport like he did.

Definitely deserves it over prince nazeem are you kidding that girl folded after one schooling to one elite fighter while Gatti got his ass whooped and still kept coming.

He should get in because he is the ultimate epitome of what the heart of a champion and warrior stand for.

Russian Crussian would be dissing Gatti with a big quitter like duran in his avy LMAO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by reeny View Post
                i love boxing
                You clearly "Don't know s**t!" about it

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  Gatti was the modern day rockey balboa. If Stalone gets in then its a crime if Gatti cant when Gatti fought the same way.

Its not really fair to others that might be better and not got in but obviously they never impacted the sport like he did.

Definitely deserves it over prince nazeem are you kidding that girl folded after one schooling to one elite fighter while Gatti got his ass whooped and still kept coming.

He should get in because he is the ultimate epitome of what the heart of a champion and warrior stand for.

Russian Crussian would be dissing Gatti with a big quitter like duran in his avy LMAO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  [IMG]http://******.craveonline.com/images/stories/kirk-ishida.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Gatti should be entered in the hall of fame just on his 3 absolute wars with ward alone. True warrior

Comment

all this Stallone crap over a statue & ovie...Gatti/Ward that's what they'll b remebered as, together, were not elite & did not beat the elite best...good and exciting, but @ 140, on the level of a Pryor? No way...

Comment

Working...
                      X