Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Princess of Morroco is putting pressure on the WBC to make Martinez vs Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I thought it was a weird joke article, but it's written by the the former executive secretary of the WBC who is now a sports commentator.

Here's the rough google translation with some minor changes I made to make it clearer.

http://www.centraldeportiva.com/box/...to+real+-50327
    What, what.....this is what happens when you mess with a real boss like Sergio. He knows how corrupt the WBC and boxing is in general, it's al about money. Maravilla enlists the help pf uber-rich kings and queens with enough legal firepower to shut the WBC down.

They had better give this man what he is asking for, a match with this pre-fabbed champ named Chavez jr. Scumbag Sulaiman will have a hard time coming up with more trashbag excuses not to make this fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      morocco is across the road from spain (sperated by the straights of gibraltar) so i wouldnt be suprised if sergio went there on holiday considering he is based in spain and probably met some of these corrupt monarchy while there
      So you are calling them corrupt in comparison to the WBC???? WOW....ok

Comment

Now if the King of Spain and the Queen of England joint the parade, we will have a fight...

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
          the king of morocco must be scratching his head a little, "were they ever alone together?" ali baba!!!!

Comment

Wow, even international royalty knows that Chavez Jr. is being a little b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
              the king of morocco must be scratching his head a little, "were they ever alone together?" ali baba!!!!
              Doubtfull he's most likely got a few dozen concubines to keep his mind of that idea

Comment

I think they are wasting their time cracking down on the WBC, their efforts should be directed towards Bob Arum.

Comment

Lets see the princesses twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
                    If the WBC can't get Chavez to fight Martinez, I doubt the Princess of Morroco can. But strange story.
                    Yes..It is strange....

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      I think they are wasting their time cracking down on the WBC, their efforts should be directed towards Bob Arum.
                      Arum couldn't do it without Sulaiman's help.

Comment

Working...
                      X