No announcement yet.

Haye Chisora wasent a brawl . It was a streetfight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
    man shut up u ***git. u soft as hot butter. this **** was great. i loved it and it was great for boxing. i hope they fight by spring this **** is everywhere and people loved it. it showed the passion that could be brought back to the sport. this is what we needed man. im glad haye is back. thats my mufuaka. i hope he beat chisora ****less and then wlad beats him into a coma after.
    I bet your the type of sap who watches the WWF.

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
      Are you a little b1tch or what????
      haye acted in self defense it was all that psyco chisoras fault i dont blame david haye chisora walked up with his goons woulda done the same thing if a dude said he was gonna slap me and walked up on me wit his homies

Comment

Seriously, there should be a literacy test before you're allowed to post comments.

Comment

I agree with you except Haye is not at fault here. If you're being attacked from all angles by a bunch of maniacs like Chisora you have to do everything you can to defend yourself or you may end up seriously beaten and humiliated.

Haye has never done this kind of thing I don't think. He had the T-shirt thing with the Klitschkos and the rest was classless **** talking but he has never bitten, slapped, spit on any fighters. Only one that should be banned from the sport is Chisora. Well for you, cause I don't think anyone should be BANNED permanently.

Comment

pff sonny liston pulled a fecking gun on cassius clay (fair enough it was loaded with blanks) there's was a full blown riot in madision square garden after bowe golota that makes this haye chisora thing look like a tickle fight, and countless other incidents so drop this "nothing like this has ever happened before in boxing" line. Fighters have brawled before and fighters will brawl again, this was a mighty bad one as these things go but its not unique and hasn't done half as much harm to the sport as people are saying (infact it probably reminded the mases that boxing exists) ... corrupt promoters, blatent robberies and a multitude of sanctioning bodies hurt the sport a billion times more.
            Last edited by Daddy T; 02-19-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
              man shut up u ***git. u soft as hot butter. this **** was great. i loved it and it was great for boxing. i hope they fight by spring this **** is everywhere and people loved it. it showed the passion that could be brought back to the sport. this is what we needed man. im glad haye is back. thats my mufuaka. i hope he beat chisora ****less and then wlad beats him into a coma after.
              Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              This was just about the most exciting thing that has happened in HW boxing for years. Good or Bad, you can't deny its sparked some life into a dead division.
              Really . Maybe for the casual fans, but I am a real boxing fan and I want to see real boxing not two guys acting tough and glassing each other. You know the most exciting time in boxing was when Tyson was champ in the eighties and he didnt go around brawling with his opponents , glassing them , throwing cameras at them and threatening to shoot them . Yes he did those things when he was a washed up fighter and he had become a caricature of himself . But when he was champion he let his fists to the talking . He didnt trash talk because he didnt need to and it didnt make his fights any less exciting , infact it made his fights even more exciting because there was no gimmickry. Sure Haye is a great showman and talks a good fight but when he gets in to the ring he is a no show. He is a bluffer, a spoofer , a cheat , a conman. He is just like all those crooked politicians and spoofers you meet in real life who lie and cheat there where to the top . Lets face it he should of never got the fight with Wladmir because he beat nobody of note to get that opportunity, and to add insult to injury when he got in to the ring with Wlad he ran from Wladimir and actually tried to get him disqualified by throwing himself to the floor and trying to con the referee in to disqualifying Wlad . I mean people talk about how Tyson damaged the sport and he did in his later years but when Tyson was in his prime he was a true sportsman and a real fighter . He ducked nobody and was great a ambassador for the sport. You know before the Wlad Haye fight I was a fan of Haye . I hoped that he would knock out Wladimir and bring excitement back to the divsion by postponing his retirement and taking on all corners . I looked forward to the fight for years and years. I hadnt being as excited about a heavyweight fight since Lewis and Tyson . But the way Haye fought and conducted himself after the fight with his stupid toe excuse made me what to vomit . You know for me that Haye Wladimir fight was a bigger black eye for boxing than when Tyson bit Holyfield . At least Tyson came to fight holyfield all Haye did was come to pick up his paycheck. How any real boxing fan can be excited about what happened last night is beyond me . How is last night not anything other than another black eye for boxing. This sport has been seriously declining in popularity for the past decade. For all you out there, who think that events like this will bring more people to boxing it wont , it will do quite the opposite in fact . It will turn whatever remaining fans boxing has left off, and boxing will fall further and further down the pecking order . You know where I am from the media never even cover heavyweight boxing . You know why , because people realise that it isnt a sport anymore, and that it is becoming more and more like the WWF . Its a joke and its not going to survive as a sport for much longer, if clowns like Haye aren't going to be reprimanded and eradicated from the sport . And do you know what annoys me the most
              is that most of the blame is being placed on Chisora. Chisora isnt the one who picks and chooses who he fights and runs from his opponents when in the ring . Thats David Haye, he is the real cancer in boxing . He is the one who is doing real damage to the sport. I mean he is suppose to be retired, why was he even there last night. The sooner this clown hangs up his gloves for good the better of the sport will be . I mean why would anyone want to even see him fight Vital . When all he will do when he fights Vitali is run and throw himself to the ground and try and cheat his way to victory. I mean have we not learned our lesson already . Do we really want to fork out more of hard earned money to be duped again, and have Haye laughing all the way to the bank. Not me, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
                Really . Maybe for the casual fans, but I am a real boxing fan and I want to see real boxing not two guys acting tough and glassing each other. You know the most exciting time in boxing was when Tyson was champ in the eighties and he didnt go around brawling with his opponents , glassing them , throwing cameras at them and threatening to shoot them . Yes he did those things when he was a washed up fighter and he had become a caricature of himself . But when he was champion he let his fists to the talking . He didnt trash talk because he didnt need to and it didnt make his fights any less exciting , infact it made his fights even more exciting because there was no gimmickry. Sure Haye is a great showman and talks a good fight but when he gets in to the ring he is a no show. He is a bluffer, a spoofer , a cheat , a conman. He is just like all those crooked politicians and spoofers you meet in real life who lie and cheat there where to the top . Lets face it he should of never got the fight with Wladmir because he beat nobody of note to get that opportunity, and to add insult to injury when he got in to the ring with Wlad he ran from Wladimir and actually tried to get him disqualified by throwing himself to the floor and trying to con the referee in to disqualifying Wlad . I mean people talk about how Tyson damaged the sport and he did in his later years but when Tyson was in his prime he was a true sportsman and a real fighter . He ducked nobody and was great a ambassador for the sport. You know before the Wlad Haye fight I was a fan of Haye . I hoped that he would knock out Wladimir and bring excitement back to the divsion by postponing his retirement and taking on all corners . I looked forward to the fight for years and years. I hadnt being as excited about a heavyweight fight since Lewis and Tyson . But the way Haye fought and conducted himself after the fight with his stupid toe excuse made me what to vomit . You know for me that Haye Wladimir fight was a bigger black eye for boxing than when Tyson bit Holyfield . At least Tyson came to fight holyfield all Haye did was come to pick up his paycheck. How any real boxing fan can be excited about what happened last night is beyond me . How is last night not anything other than another black eye for boxing. This sport has been seriously declining in popularity for the past decade. For all you out there, who think that events like this will bring more people to boxing it wont , it will do quite the opposite in fact . It will turn whatever remaining fans boxing has left off, and boxing will fall further and further down the pecking order . You know where I am from the media never even cover heavyweight boxing . You know why , because people realise that it isnt a sport anymore, and that it is becoming more and more like the WWF . Its a joke and its not going to survive as a sport for much longer, if clowns like Haye aren't going to be reprimanded and eradicated from the sport . And do you know what annoys me the most
                is that most of the blame is being placed on Chisora. Chisora isnt the one who picks and chooses who he fights and runs from his opponents when in the ring . Thats David Haye, he is the real cancer in boxing . He is the one who is doing real damage to the sport. I mean he is suppose to be retired, why was he even there last night. The sooner this clown hangs up his gloves for good the better of the sport will be . I mean why would anyone want to even see him fight Vital . When all he will do when he fights Vitali is run and throw himself to the ground and try and cheat his way to victory. I mean have we not learned our lesson already . Do we really want to fork out more of hard earned money to be duped again, and have Haye laughing all the way to the bank. Not me, no way.
                your very selective and dramatic in your hate. You really think that boxing fans will stop watching boxing because of a fight in a press conference?
                I think you need to take a step back.

Comment

Working...
                X