Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana WHITE: "Bob ARUM Is A Jealous Moron!...A Greedy Pig!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand when people become greedy but for that motha****** to be greedy it makes no sense..he's old and has only a few years left to live..he has enough money he should take a break and enjoy his life..he's been ripping off people his whole life and he still enjoys it,I really feel sorry for mr pacquiao and him asking for loans from such a greedy person.

Comment

Dana doesn't even know who JMM is.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post

Dana White calling someone else greedy? The egotistical moron president of a company that pays its fighter's crumbs of what they make?

Dana Whites own mother hates him. hes so full of himself.
        There are things they do poorly, and things they do well.

Comment

LOL @ Top Rank panicking that their garbage show would fail even worse.

Now the residents of *******ia have a new excuse when they fail to outsell Mayweather for the zillionth time.
          Last edited by Gino Ros; 08-22-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post

Dana White calling someone else greedy? The egotistical moron president of a company that pays its fighter's crumbs of what they make?

Dana Whites own mother hates him. hes so full of himself.
            The egotistical moron who buys his competition the moment they get some fire under them and completely destroys them. Leaving tons of fighters out of work, and giving fighters no leverage at all to even have the remote chance of making more money in contract renewals.

This guy is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

Comment

Dana White calling someone greedy lol oh the irony last time I checked ufc fighters were collecting food stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
                Dana doesn't even know who JMM is.
                lmao i remember that

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Bama,

Do you think the Pacqueers even realize how bad they're being bilked?

Come November 12, I'm gonna be passing out links like party favours.

Comment

So Dana White ripping on Bob Arum somehow=*****s and *******s???

Comment

On a serious note though I really do feel bad for Dana his mother despises him and his family is all broken up because of his massive ego. Family comes first over everything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X