No announcement yet.

Abraham ''I Will Wear Ward Down''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham ''I Will Wear Ward Down''

Former world champion Arthur Abraham says he’s well prepared both mentally and physically to defeat reigning WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward LIVE on SHOWTIME at 10PM ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast) at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.

On being an overwhelming underdog:

This totally makes no difference to me. At the beginning of the tournament everybody picked Kessler. Then when I knocked out Jermain Taylor in the first round of the tournament all of a sudden I was the favorite to win the whole thing. Now it’s Ward’s time. But only until Saturday. Then the cards will be reshuffled! This is the beauty of boxing. One punch can change everything, in the most true sense of the word.
    One whether he’s relying on one punch:

No. I’m physically in good shape. By fighting Bozic in February, I was able to maintain my rhythm. With my trainer Mr. Wegner, I’ve developed a good strategy. I must be more active than last time and put pressure on Ward from the beginning and wear him down. And I’ll do that.

What the fans can expect on Saturday:

It is definitely a make or break fight. For me it’s everything. I can accomplish big things here: redeem myself with my fans, move to the Super Six finals, and win the world championship – the first German world champion since Schmeling to win the title in America. This is something the people will long remember.
    http://www.*********.com/Boxing/abra...943#more-83943

oh no, that's what he always does

Comment

If AA can be active he has a chance of pulling off the victory..AA has world class power so I won't count him all the way out..But if I'm a betting man I have to go with Ward here,that and I want Froch to hand out Wards first lost..War Froch..

Comment

AA power is overrated. All ward have to do is go to the body. AA doesnt like that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          AA power is overrated. All ward have to do is go to the body. AA doesnt like that ****.
          It looked like he was going to burst into tears whenever Froch went downstairs.

AA certainly doesn't like it to the body.

Comment

That will be difficult when Ward is taking EPO undetectable Roids produced by Victor Conte

Comment

He's going to wear Ward down by covering up and hoping he runs out of steam.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                It looked like he was going to burst into tears whenever Froch went downstairs.

AA certainly doesn't like it to the body.
                I dint understand it either. It's like do you not do sit-ups or do medicine ball drills.

Comment

I bet anything that Abraham does his punch bag impersonation again.

Comment

Working...
                  X