Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Hurd's fight night weight, anybody know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    hurd was at least 180-185 and should fight the other weight cheater danny Jacobs. he HAS to being using clenetol or whatever the phuck it is to make weight
    Oh. Okay. Right.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      163. Lara was 162.
      Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I am glad someone was paying attention. Those are the correct fight night weights given in the tale of the tape. I am sick of hearing how Hurd weighs more than Kovalev on fight night. A boxer can only gain so much weight in 30 hours and benefit from that gain. It's closer to 10 pounds than the absurd 30 pounds some claim Hurd and Canelo put on after they weigh in. Hurd looks huge because he is tall with a big upper body like Tommy Hearns. He doesn't have much weight in his waist, hips and legs.

False.

Showtime/Haymon always lie with fight night weights.

I made a thread on this I think one year ago:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=731245

Comment

Anybody who genuinely thinks that Hurd weighed just one single pound more than Lara is clinically ******ed.

I mean, if you wanted a foolproof test for diagnosing ******ation in the human adult, just show somebody that tape and ask if those two guys are practically the exact same weight. Anybody who answers "yes" gets a tick next to their name.

Comment

He's about 165 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
            not bs I was rooting for hurd, glad to see lara potentially off my tv, but if you want to pretend he weighed one pound more than lara, you have a agenda, when there is no need for that

You must think Manny weighed more than floyd in the ring also, when my eye saw this

In ring weights have been fictitious since the 2000s and when weight cutting became excessively prevalent
            in that pic i think floyd outweigh pac by 10-15 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              He looked huge. He looked like he weighed about a 175 lb.
              No way. Have you seen Anthony Yarde weigh in at 175? He doesn't look anywhere near that size.

I'd say he was around 165-168 in the ring.

Comment

I'd guess he was Proabably around 170 or so. If he was 163 in the morning he had to put on a little more weight for sure. No way he was a single pound more than Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                  Anybody who genuinely thinks that Hurd weighed just one single pound more than Lara is clinically ******ed.

I mean, if you wanted a foolproof test for diagnosing ******ation in the human adult, just show somebody that tape and ask if those two guys are practically the exact same weight. Anybody who answers "yes" gets a tick next to their name.
                  well more then half the people here are ******ed cause they will not believe what is plain to see

Comment

Working...
                  X