No announcement yet.

Suggestion on HARDEST workout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    lmfao! you know about that 52blocks too? You know they use wing chun and xingyi techniques right? Alot of chinese martial arts and what not.
    I do that stuff too. Those dudes are where I learn a ton of my body weight stuff.

Comment

Do this...

It has a medicine ball routine in it.
      That is a good medicine ball workout. I do something a little different, you don't need a strap for it. Stand about 6 feet from the wall facing away from it. Hold the medicine ball away from your body and turn (twist) to your side and throw the ball against the wall hard, stay turned, and then catch it. Then rotate to the other side. you can do one side at a time or switch sides. the benefit to that over the one Sherk does is that you get the impact of catching the ball every time. Impact training is great for combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by CMaines View Post
        Yeah, good video's but do you have any suggestions on excrsises that use a medicine ball and a wall.
        did you try the ones I suggested earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          did you try the ones I suggested earlier?
          I'm going to give that a try tonight, they sound pretty good, I'll let you know thansk!

Comment

Originally posted by CMaines View Post
            I'm going to give that a try tonight, they sound pretty good, I'll let you know thansk!
            them bitches will hurt

Comment

Do this...

It has a medicine ball routine in it.
              Dammmnn now that's a workout!

Comment

Working...
              X