Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mares Still in The Mix For Donaire on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of tune again...I'm getting the feeling we wont get to see Rigondeaux or Mares next.

Comment

[QUOTE=PBP;12943546]Loan Bradley to GBP for the Mayweathetr fight in exchange for Mares for the Nonito fight[/QUOTE

GBP already tried loaning Mares for a Donaire matchup in exchange for Brandon Rios to face Lucas Mathysse.

Stubborn BOB wouldn't have it.

Comment

[QUOTE=ELPERRO;12943944]
        Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Loan Bradley to GBP for the Mayweathetr fight in exchange for Mares for the Nonito fight[/QUOTE

GBP already tried loaning Mares for a Donaire matchup in exchange for Brandon Rios to face Lucas Mathysse.

Stubborn BOB wouldn't have it.
        True but Rios is Arums most important prospect. Arum is not going to risk him with Matthysse. Golden boy wont even sacrifice their young fighters like Garcia to Lucas. So to expect Arum to do that in exchange for mares is a bit silly. Bradley on the other hand is somebody that is the odd man out at TR so i think bob could be convinced to do the ill loan you bradley if you loan me mares proposition. i for one want that to happen. Guerrero has earned the mayweather fight but tim bradley is a marquee fight and a name the casual fan knows after he defeated pacquiao

Comment

Yeah ok Bob

Comment

Working...
          X