Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! This is how Chavez Jr. is making weight ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diuretics are Banned under the Olympic anti doping code and is a banned drug by the Nevada boxing rules .

Comment

diuretics is used to mask other drugs..........(i would even argue more so then losing weight)

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Diuretics are Banned under the Olympic anti doping code and is a banned drug by the Nevada boxing rules .
        I know that, but here is the keyword "weight loss",

Diuretics could make Chavez lose a fight, because of their dehydration effect, try fighting like that.

And about the masking agent comment that will eventually come... well, you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division? (but of course that will change now thanks to Cornejo)

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          diuretics is used to mask other drugs..........(i would even argue more so then losing weight)

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap.
          Like I said in my previous post,

Do you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division?

Remember that Dinero de Vaca is the biggest MW around right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post

Diuretics could make Chavez lose a fight, because of their dehydration effect, try fighting like that.

And about the masking agent comment that will eventually come... well, you really believe he was using another kind of Peds, like Berto or Peterson, or it was because Dinero de Vaca can barely make the middleweight division? (but of course that will change now thanks to Cornejo)
            Bro that's not going to make a difference, Chavez is still going to struggle to get down to 160, and do you know why? Because he's a light heavyweight by nature, that's why. The lowest he can come down is 159 and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap, ask ANYONE who've competed in combat sports..........the key is to take your testosterone & then take diuretic. the testosterone will rarely show up & if it did only in small insignificant amounts. your diuretic will mask it............guys in kick boxing did it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Unlike Peterson, Berto, Tarver, etc. etc. etc. etc. JCC JR has NEVER tested positive for PEDs.

Diuretics oooohhhhh wowwwww it helped him pee and crap out extra weight. Wooowwwwwww nobody cares.

The only one who cares is Sergio Martinez's fan. He's on here somewhere with like 12 different names pretending like there is a fanbase.
                Diuretics are a masking agent for other drugs sir.

Comment

Sergio will win either way.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                    Bro that's not going to make a difference, Chavez is still going to struggle to get down to 160, and do you know why? Because he's a light heavyweight by nature, that's why. The lowest he can come down is 159 and that's it.
                    Bro if Cornejo said it... In Cornejo I trust.

Also he's the one training Chavez Jr., so he knows his metabolism better than any of us.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap, ask ANYONE who've competed in combat sports..........the key is to take your testosterone & then take diuretic. the testosterone will rarely show up & if it did only in small insignificant amounts. your diuretic will mask it............guys in kick boxing did it all the time.
                      So anyone that takes diuretics for making weight when they clearly struggle to do so, also are taking other peds... I see

Do you have any evidence of Dinero de Vaca doing that?

Comment

Working...
                      X