Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxing is brutal. one controversial win and you're a bum. a hypejob.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, in the eyes of all of these fanboys, which doesn't really count ****. These people are just fanatic bandwagoners.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      i dont care what anyone says. Floyd is a natural WW and Manny is not. Just because hes been effective there doesnt mean he is one. Hes a JWW. So yes for sure Manny cant compete against Sergio at 154 to 160. And Floyd has a good chance.

Just like if Gamboa beat Rios at 135 doesnt make him a lightweight.

Even though im perfectly fine with Floyd fighting Sergio at 154, if you consider Manny fighting Oscar at 147 a catchweight, then this is a catchweight.
      Your excuses are really sad. Manny had his chance to prove to the world he is on floyd's level without actually fighting floyd. He failed. The only way he does it now is make Bob make the fight.

He deserves a fight with floyd for all he has accomplished. Just understand manny is floyd's CHALLENGER, not his equal.

Comment

Not really, you get fickle people in all walks of life. If I was Pacquiao, I wouldn't sweat what people say on the internet.

I did score all 3 fights Pacquiao had against Marquez, for Marquez though. I've always maintained Mayweather would beat him in a one-sided fight. Just waiting for both camps promoters to stop squabbling, and being so selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Your excuses are really sad. Manny had his chance to prove to the world he is on floyd's level without actually fighting floyd. He failed. The only way he does it now is make Bob make the fight.

He deserves a fight with floyd for all he has accomplished. Just understand manny is floyd's CHALLENGER, not his equal.
          Im not going to bother with you anymore. Keep dodging my points like your hero.

i never ever said manny will beat Floyd. But continue generalizing all Pac fans as tards.

I have said Floyd is scared, and he is.

Big Dunn, loves acting like hes a nuetral fan. One of the biggest closet ***** ever.

Comment

i never ever said manny will beat Floyd. But continue generalizing all Pac fans as tards.

Big Dunn, loves acting like hes a nuetral fan. One of the biggest closet ***** ever.
            Neither seem overly interested in the fight. However it's not quite as clear-cut as that. Both are part of the 2 biggest promotional stables in the sport. Both promotional companies despise eachother, and squabble at any opportunity. It's just as much the promoters fault. Politics, politics, politics and so on...

Comment

If you say so. Its ok. I can understand why you feel the way you do.

It has to bum out alot of manny fans to realize manny is just another HOF fighter like JMM, ODH, Hatton, SHane, and RIP Hernandez.

With the right opponent manny looks great. Floyd is great. But manny still has a punchers chance to beat floyd IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X