No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    That's probably when the PC version is released.
    oh thats right forgot they delay the pc release

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I'll have to wait 6 months to get the best version.
        6 months is probably a bit optimistic considering it’s not been announced nor was the first RDR released on PC.

I think it will happen but GTA V was released on PC nearly 2 years after it came out on console, so that’s a more realistic timeframe.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
          6 months is probably a bit optimistic considering it’s not been announced nor was the first RDR released on PC.

I think it will happen but GTA V was released on PC nearly 2 years after it came out on console, so that’s a more realistic timeframe.
          GTA V came out 6 months after the PS4, Xbox One versions.

With how successful GTA V online has been on PC they might not even wait that long.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 10-13-2018, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Simply breathtaking. Rockstar has never ceases to amaze me with their talents. Patience pays, and that's what it did with this game. 10 years it took to do this game. How far is anyone on the game? I'm currently on Chapt 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
              Simply breathtaking. Rockstar has never ceases to amaze me with their talents. Patience pays, and that's what it did with this game. 10 years it took to do this game. How far is anyone on the game? I'm currently on Chapt 2.
              7 years to make the game. Not that impressive considering a large part of their assets such as the map/locations etc were already made for RDR1 and simply needed sprucing up for the modern console era and also, and more importantly, don't forget about the 100 hour forced slave labour weeks they made their employees work, the absolute pieces of ****.

God of War is far more impressive. Made in 5 years from the ground up, no assets to build from so everything done from scratch, took a (successful) gamble on a new direction and very little crunch

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                7 years to make the game. Not that impressive considering a large part of their assets such as the map/locations etc were already made for RDR1 and simply needed sprucing up for the modern console era and also, and more importantly, don't forget about the 100 hour forced slave labour weeks they made their employees work, the absolute pieces of ****.

God of War is far more impressive. Made in 5 years from the ground up, no assets to build from so everything done from scratch, took a (successful) gamble on a new direction and very little crunch
                Very true, GOW blew me up with how beautiful it is. But let's remember that Rockstar is Rockstar, and they're owned by Take 2. They are always under pressure by its fan base and by their parent owner to always deliver the best. So of course they're going to pressure their employees to work overtime so that they finish the game on time.

Comment

About 10 hours into this one. Not only would I call it the finest game ever made to this point, but calling it a game is a disservice to the overall experience. It's more like being an actor in an epic film, and you're writing some of the story along the way.

It's truly established the "next level".

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    About 10 hours into this one. Not only would I call it the finest game ever made to this point, but calling it a game is a disservice to the overall experience. It's more like being an actor in an epic film, and you're writing some of the story along the way.

It's truly established the "next level".
                    I realized I have an addictive personality...
                    I stay away from video games... because I’d get sucked in, lose my pretty wife... get mad as younger dudes owned me, spend more time trying to get Kung fu fingers, stop going out... stop practicing my sword training.

Without my God, My wife.... my buddy joe... is 50 plus a few and he’s spent/wasted a lot of time playing video games...

He’s into first person shooter games? I’m not sure I’m accurate with English? He’s got this gigantic plasma, flat screen, lives with his mother in law... she’s on him daily to be like a worker bee... me, and give up playing virtual reality video games.. I’m sure the graphics are cool, etc...

Peace homie.. I’m too easily addicted to nonsense..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I realized I have an addictive personality...
                      I stay away from video games... because I’d get sucked in, lose my pretty wife... get mad as younger dudes owned me, spend more time trying to get Kung fu fingers, stop going out... stop practicing my sword training.

Without my God, My wife.... my buddy joe... is 50 plus a few and he’s spent/wasted a lot of time playing video games...

He’s into first person shooter games? I’m not sure I’m accurate with English? He’s got this gigantic plasma, flat screen, lives with his mother in law... she’s on him daily to be like a worker bee... me, and give up playing virtual reality video games.. I’m sure the graphics are cool, etc...

Peace homie.. I’m too easily addicted to nonsense..
                      I hear you. I actually didn't play games in my 20's or even most of my 30's. Hitting 40 I decided it would be worth it for 2 reasons;
                      I'm really competitive and this is a lot easier on the body than sparring.
                      It keeps my mind sharp. So much so that my guitar playing dramatically improved. I make decisions quicker. Definitely has positive properties to it. I only use it to substitute tv and movie time though. I won't let myself burn away days doing this.

Comment

Working...
                      X