Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Reacts To Khabib: CBS, SHO - Get The Checkbook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
    Don't forget the size of gloves used for MMA versus boxing.
    It's not that I forget the size of the gloves, it's just that this is good trash talk by Khabib. He's a wrestler, and Connor is the striker. He shouldn't have been able to embarrass Conor like that, yet he did.

Floyd is a master striker, yet he didn't score a knock down like that against the same opponent.

I know it's not an apples to apples comparison, but it gives him an opening to do some good trash talk.

Comment

MMA guys constantly begging for a fight, **** them

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        It's not that I forget the size of the gloves, it's just that this is good trash talk by Khabib. He's a wrestler, and Connor is the striker. He shouldn't have been able to embarrass Conor like that, yet he did.

Floyd is a master striker, yet he didn't score a knock down like that against the same opponent.

I know it's not an apples to apples comparison, but it gives him an opening to do some good trash talk.
        True that, I never expected Khabib to be able to knock Connor down, I figured he would take him down at will, but hit him and hurt him, was surprising.

Comment

haha Dana White probably just resigned his friend.

Comment

this makes no sense. Khabib is barely a striker.

Comment

floyd u quickly responded to a challenge from a UFC fighter with no boxing skills, and told SHO to look and see where khabib called u out. why did u fail respond to charlo challenging u? why don't u truly make las vegas great again FOR REAL FOR REAL. fight a damned boxer, man. archie moore, saoul mamby, hopkins, and many many other did it til 50+, and never fought any alternative type fight. they fought real boxers, win lose or draw. u been picking and choosing for a long ass time

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                It would do better numbers than GGG vs Canelo and Wilder vs Fury combined because of the Gullible Casual Sports Fan
                May crack Pac-Man v Mayweather.

Khabibs antics put him on front page globally.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  floyd u quickly responded to a challenge from a UFC fighter with no boxing skills, and told SHO to look and see where khabib called u out. why did u fail respond to charlo challenging u? why don't u truly make las vegas great again FOR REAL FOR REAL. fight a damned boxer, man. archie moore, saoul mamby, hopkins, and many many other did it til 50+, and never fought any alternative type fight. they fought real boxers, win lose or draw. u been picking and choosing for a long ass time
                  I’ll give you a few hundred million reasons why. They are all dollars.

Floyd is a FBHOFer. He has nothing to prove to the sport of boxing any longer. It’s all about cash for him and has been for a long time. What more can he prove ? That he is still better than all other fighters 20 years his junior ? For less money at that !?? That’s silly.

This is exactly what fighters should be doing after their legacy has been secured. Cashing the **** out. If the easier fight is also the fight that makes 10x the money I would think this’d be a no brained for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    May crack Pac-Man v Mayweather.

Khabibs antics put him on front page globally.
                    I agree! Great Timing to do it

Comment

And so it begins..Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X