Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for PEDs to kick in from the 6th round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for PEDs to kick in from the 6th round?

I'm not a PED expert so I need some help from you guys.

I was wondering if PEDs can be designed to take effect from the 6th round?

I saw Pacquiao (full credit to him, he made the best PPV fight we've seen in many years) get up after a huge right to almost his temple in the 3rd.

Then after Pac scores a KD in the 5th, Marquez immediately landed a huge right flush on his chin which pushed Pac back. But Pac came forward again straight away.

Only in the 6th from a less powerful punch does Pac get KOed.

So if we accept that Marquez was on something (instead of timing and Pacquiao's momentum being the cause of the KO), it must only have taken effect from the 6th round. Otherwise the harder, equally well placed punches would have KOed Pac.

Could someone please explain what PED that is as I can't find any information on it!

Thanks

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
    I'm not a PED expert so I need some help from you guys.

I was wondering if PEDs can be designed to take effect from the 6th round?

I saw Pacquiao (full credit to him, he made the best PPV fight we've seen in many years) get up after a huge right to almost his temple in the 3rd.

Then after Pac scores a KD in the 5th, Marquez immediately landed a huge right flush on his chin which pushed Pac back. But Pac came forward again straight away.

Only in the 6th from a less powerful punch does Pac get KOed.

So if we accept that Marquez was on something (instead of timing and Pacquiao's momentum being the cause of the KO), it must only have taken effect from the 6th round. Otherwise the harder, equally well placed punches would have KOed Pac.

Could someone please explain what PED that is as I can't find any information on it!

Thanks
    Are you ******ed? Why would they want to use Peds from the sixth round instead of all the fight?

Comment

There is no ped and no ped in the world will increase your punch power let alone almost instantly.

He ran into a counter punch he didn't see coming.

Comment

Marquez's win should not be tainted with PED talk, it's the very same suspicion peple had about Pac from his Oscar fight through to Hatton...nobody took away those wins, He won the fight, that's it.

The KO was simply the perfect punch, full power and Pac walked right onto it.
        Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 12-10-2012, 07:18 AM.

Comment

"So if we accept that Marquez was on something (instead of timing and Pacquiao's momentum being the cause of the KO)"

Yeah, except most of us don't accept that, because it's bollocks.

Comment

Your satire was too subtle, my friend.

Comment

Do you understand that an accumulation of punches makes you more vulnerable to the next punch?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Are you ******ed? Why would they want to use Peds from the sixth round instead of all the fight?
                That's what I'm trying to ascertain.

I'm reading a lot of posts about JMM on PEDs. But if so it must be one which kicks in after the 6th round, otherwise his other, harder punches before the 6th would have KOed Pac (especially the same straight right in the 5th after his KD).

So I want one of these guys to tell me which PED it is that takes effect from the 6th round because as far as I can tell it doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                  "So if we accept that Marquez was on something (instead of timing and Pacquiao's momentum being the cause of the KO)"

Yeah, except most of us don't accept that, because it's bollocks.

Why wouldn't you accept that?

A car crashes into a parked car at 30mph - Driver gets out unscathed, car has minor damage.

A car crashes head on with another both doing 30mph = 60mph impact, both cars are wrote off and drivers suffer serious injuries.

Comment

This is a sarcasm thread by the TS lol, people getting all serious and sheet.

Comment

Working...
                    X