Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help gaining weight, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help gaining weight, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I need help gaining weight, I weight 158 and I'm at least trying to get to 180. It doesn't neccessaryly have to be muscle just as long as I can add the pounds and make them stick.

Is there any good way for me to gain weight, my girlfriend made some sggestion but they are not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Eat as much as you can 24/7 like they do in jails/prisons. Cup o'noodles, cupcakes, cookies, nething man, just dont stop eating!

Comment

Originally posted by queenleia
      I need help gaining weight, I weight 158 and I'm at least trying to get to 180. It doesn't neccessaryly have to be muscle just as long as I can add the pounds and make them stick.

Is there any good way for me to gain weight, my girlfriend made some sggestion but they are not working.

Thank you
      The quick fix
      Squats, bench press and curling will help you look big, you will slow down though!!

The correct way
      Boxing, roadwork and weights. this will take a lot longer to gain size but at least you wont be a big, dumb lazy gym head who would get KO'd by any boxer.

Forget about eating to much! you'll get fat and have a heart attack at 40! the only safe way to put weight on is by exercise and eating to correct amount of food. Research what you eat and dont believe anyone who says load up on protein(most people's diets already have enough protein without supplements)

Comment

i have a friend that was about 145 and couldn't gain weight. he would go to the gym a lot, and never got passed 150. He ate healthy chicken,fish,tuna,etc... he noticed that when he actually gave red meat a chance he gained atleast 15 to 20 pounds in about 2 or 3 months.Or it could be that he is getting older and his metabolism has slowed,but he is only 28. they say its bad for u but i would buy only lean meat. Ive always ate red and i have no probelm gaining weight,im 5 9 225 a little fat around the waist but then again i dont do ****. Go to outback steak house and order the melbourne, i can two of those babys. they r 22 ounce steaks and man r they delicious. So the piont is eat red meat and weight train,heavy weight.

Comment

Try To Eat 3 Meals A Day..and Snacks Inbetween Like Bananas And Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by queenleia

Thank you
            First off, how tall are you?
            Try and eat at least six times a day, every three hours. 2000 - 2500 calories a day, couple that with heavy lifting concentrating on your major muscles before isolation exercises. No aerobics, just warm up before workout and cooldown after.
            Remember, muscles are heavier than fat so you might be better off trying to gain the weight by muscle.

Comment

Lean cut meats, a good source of carbs and protein (1-1/2 grams of protein for each pound) Do compound exercises to gain the bulk, you will be set....

Comment

Drink 3 bottles a day of Bolthouse Farms Soy Protein drink and squat heavy.

http://bolthouse.com/html/cs_vanilla_juice_n.html

Comment

Easy mate just eat a whole lot more, try 5 bigish meals a day and a couple of protien shakes to go with it and you should pack it on in no time, always eat directly before bed that way the body won't burn as much off ( cos your sleeping ), a meal and a shake, if you want to try to eat big every 3 hours, but that'l mean getting up in the night.
                  So the weight isn't all fat eat alot of good stuff but if you aint bothered get supersizing

Comment

ya

Get Protein shakes and drink lots!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X