Collapse
No announcement yet.

urango reminds me of cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like urango but he only come to fight and swing for the fences. someone that boxes well will give him a lot of trouble

Comment

Larryx this is idiotic, they dont fight similar at all!!!!!!!

Thats like comparing, Kermit Cintron to Floyd Mayweather.

This is simply ******ed!!!!!!

Comment

Cotto is more skilled and polished. Urango can get wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

oye Pai I think what Larry Wants to say is they have a similar gaurd/defence and move a litte tiny bit the same when on the attack.Pero Cotto is way more skilled

Comment

Originally posted by -Flex- View Post
            oye Pai I think what Larry Wants to say is they have a similar gaurd/defence and move a litte tiny bit the same when on the attack.Pero Cotto is way more skilled
            I know, and its still ******ed, because I could say the same thing about Cintron fighting similar to Mayweather because he uses the sholder roll often!!!!

Simply stupid!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

hold up homie..i just said i see similarities..im not ****ting on cotto or urango..so why you gotta come in here name calling and getting defensive...hell i was complimenting them saying they are tough..damn homie whats up??

Comment

well cintron does try and shoulder roll like mayweather..thats a fact..not an insult but fact..not saying what cintron or urango do is as good as floyd or cotto..but there are similarities

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  i like urango but he only come to fight and swing for the fences. someone that boxes well will give him a lot of trouble
                  like berto already did urango couldnt get anything off

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    well cintron does try and shoulder roll like mayweather..thats a fact..not an insult but fact..not saying what cintron or urango do is as good as floyd or cotto..but there are similarities
                    They are similarities,between the younger Cotto & Urango,but the older Cotto differs a lot than him!!I miss the younger Cotto,he was 1 hell ova pressure fighter & that body attack was vintage to no end!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                      Except Cotto doesn't look like a bodybuilder and isn't slow as ****...

Cotto woulda finished Bailey in 5...
                      Cotto destroyed Bailey in 6 about five years ago.

Cotto is nothing like Urango although they have the same trainer. Both fighters are converted. Cotto is a converted southpaw and Urango is a south paw converted orthodox

Urango is slow as shiet too.

It was an ugly fight but I enjoyed it anyway.

Urango sucks if you ask me.

Cotto does not move his head all over the place like Urango does either. Urango looks like a Mike Tyson on crack.

Comment

Working...
                      X