Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are peoples favourite fighter here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 5 active - gennady golovkin, Lucas Matthysse, mikkel Kessler, Carl froch, Brandon rios
    Top 5 all time - roberto Duran, George foreman, evander Holyfield, James toney, marco Antonio Barrera
    Top 5 Brits - Nigel benn, chris eubank, frank Bruno, Naseem hamed, Denis Andries
    Top 5 fighters to watch highlights - tommy morrison, Roy jones jr, Tito trinidad, Edwin Valero, antonio margarito

Comment

My top 5 is probably this...

1. Manny Pacquiao
      2. Arturo Gatti
      3. Rocky Marciano
      4. Carmen Basilio
      5. Roberto Duran

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Marvin Hagler.
        What he said

Comment

Johnny Tapia and De La Hoya

Comment

All time:

-Ricardo Lopez
            -Nicolino Locche
            -Tommy Loughran
            -Harold Brazier
            -Tommy Hearns
            -Joe Bugner
            -Muhammad Ali
            -Eder Jofre

Current:

-Floyd Mayweather Jr.
            -Hank Lundy

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
              All time:

-Ricardo Lopez
              -Nicolino Locche
              -Tommy Loughran
              -Harold Brazier
              -Tommy Hearns
              -Joe Bugner
              -Muhammad Ali
              -Eder Jofre

Current:

-Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              -Hank Lundy
              What in the world did you like about Joe Bugner?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                What in the world did you like about Joe Bugner?
                One of the gutsiest fighters I've ever seen in any weight class. Never gave in even when completely overmatched. He was an excellent puncher when he had to be, and was very sound defensively. I've copied a lot of his style into my own style. Beyond that, he's a great guy outside of the ring. Got to meat him once about a decade ago. He fought until he was almost 50 and doesn't display many signs of having taken beatings.

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
                  mines a toss up between tommy the hitman hearns, sonny the big bear liston and an obvious one, The greatest of all time Muhammad ali. All very different but if i had to choose my favourite, its gotta be tommy hearns. Lots of reasons why, but the way he took on hagler sums it up. other favs: tyson, whitaker, hopkins, nigel benn
                  Ali Pep Whitaker Duran Hearns Saad Muhammad Carbajal Lennox Lewis Current: Floyd Mayweather jr Sergio Martinez
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 02-01-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                    One of the gutsiest fighters I've ever seen in any weight class. Never gave in even when completely overmatched. He was an excellent puncher when he had to be, and was very sound defensively. I've copied a lot of his style into my own style. Beyond that, he's a great guy outside of the ring. Got to meat him once about a decade ago. He fought until he was almost 50 and doesn't display many signs of having taken beatings.
                    Bugner is a much bigger guy than most remember. His effort in the second Ali fight was piss poor though.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                      I try to pump up Jackson as much as possible.....as I think he was guy who shoulda been more well-known and financially rewarded. He's one of my all-time faves, but Hagler was my favorite. Followed by JC Chavez....
                      Julian Jackson the hardest puncher of all time. By a long way.

Comment

Working...
                      X