Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nervous moments when watching a live fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th round Rios vs Alvardo

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      I get nervous for every Wladimir fight.

The thing with egg chin fighters is that once it crack, it rarely goes back. Any egg chin fighter can get knocked out at any given moment. It don't matter if you Wladimir or Amir Khan. it don't matter how good you have been or how many years it's been since your last ko defeat. When you have a egg chin, it can crack at any time.

Like when Wach hit Wlad in the 5th round, I was like 'ok it's over... part four here we go again''' but luckily Wach was a complete moron.
      Hahahah! So you get nervous when fighter who you obviously hate the most take a solid shot?!

The thing is you get so excited and happy every time Wlad takes some occasional shot but of course you always end up disappointed. Well too bad for you your wet dreams never did and never will become reality - there is nothing wrong with Wlad's chin and he will continue to take the guys out..

Lol at you comparing Khan and Wlad! You are really something!

Comment

I thought Martinez had gotten too manly and was about to get KO'd by Chavez.

That was a shock.

Comment

I was very nervous in the last Pac-Marquez fight. I really wanted to see KO. But it let me shocked to see Pac like that. I admit I didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            I thought Martinez had gotten too manly and was about to get KO'd by Chavez.

That was a shock.
            I thought he almost threw away the whole fight i was scared he wasn't getting back up lmao. And pacmarquez 4 i was worried after the first knock down then it turned to a good fight then it ended too soon and shocked everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mini 6
              I always get nervous when Rios, Martinez ,Matthyse, Mares ,Marquez and Mayweather fight. It's almost impossible to not trying to analyze round by round and notice every little small detail round by round.

Rios- When he fought Alvarado for a moment I thought Alvarado was going to Ko him ,Alvarado had his moments as well and kept tagging Rios a lot. Sometimes I get the feeling even though he has a good chin, Rios will get koed badly because his defense is not all that great and can get sloppy.

Martinez-When he fought Macklin , I wasn't really worried it that much but hearing HBO discredit Martinez so much really kept pissing me off. Chavez fight as well , when he went down ,I was rooting for Martinez and thought he would get knocked down again and not make it to the final bell.

Mares- Almost each time he fights, he goes to war too much and tries to overwhelm his opponent , which leaves himsef open too much at times and I get pretty nervous about him being so offensive and not having the best defense at times. Seems like he can get knocked down because he's so small.

Matthyse -When he faced Alexander just based on Alexanders style of fighting , I knew Alexander was going to play it safe and run a lot and not engage, I was rooting for Matthyse to Ko him but we all saw what happened in the decision.

Marquez - All his fights as well im always nervous no matter who the opponent is, I want the guy to always win , specially each time he faced Pacquiao, I was very nervous when he faced him in the 2nd 3rd and 4th fight , just because Pacquiao has gave him a couple of knockdowns , that made me nervous as hell lol .

Mayweather- Same with Marquez , I want him to always keep winning and not to look bad, when he faced Cotto and had that nosebleed I was pretty concerned about it, even though he doesn't get hit a lot ,imo he got tagged by Cotto a couple of times but pulled through being the ring master he is.
              I'm the same as you with all what you said

Comment

When mosley clocked mayweather with the right hand my heart was racing thought he wouldnt be able to bring it back together. Also when pac was entering the ring against ODLH i wanted the little guy to win and as the round went on i was cheering him on. Ortiz vs berto I was begging ortiz to get up thst fight showed me when he wants to dig deep he can do it

Comment

My heart was beating pretty fast when Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was starting to turn the tables in the 12th against Sergio. I'm a big Martinez fan, so I was seriously nervous that 11 dominate rounds were going to be wasted. It made for a memorable fight, but I was in a room with a bunch of guys rooting hard for a Chavez Jr. rally. Kudos for the knockdown, but damn it made me nervous.

Comment

I always get nervous when Rios, Martinez ,Matthyse, Mares ,Marquez and Mayweather fight. It's almost impossible to not trying to analyze round by round and notice every little small detail round by round.

Rios- When he fought Alvarado for a moment I thought Alvarado was going to Ko him ,Alvarado had his moments as well and kept tagging Rios a lot. Sometimes I get the feeling even though he has a good chin, Rios will get koed badly or stopped because his defense is not all that great and can get sloppy and that chin will get cracked one day.

Martinez-When he fought Macklin , I wasn't really worried that much,but hearing HBO discredit Martinez so much really kept pissing me off. Chavez fight as well , when he went down ,I was rooting for Martinez and thought he would get knocked down again and not make it to the final bell.

Mares- Almost each time he fights, he goes to war too much and tries to overwhelm his opponent , which leaves himsef open too much at times and I get pretty nervous about him being so offensive and not having the best defense at times. Seems like he can get knocked down because he's so small.

Matthyse -When he faced Alexander just based on Alexanders style of fighting , I knew Alexander was going to play it safe and run a lot and not engage, I was rooting for Matthyse to Ko him but we all saw what happened in the decision.

Marquez - All his fights as well im always nervous no matter who the opponent is, I want the guy to always win , specially each time he faced Pacquiao, I was very nervous when he faced him in the 2nd 3rd and 4th fight , just because Pacquiao has gave him a couple of knockdowns , that made me nervous as hell lol .

Mayweather- Same with Marquez , I want him to always keep winning and not to look bad, when he faced Cotto and had that nosebleed I was pretty concerned about it, even though he doesn't get hit a lot ,imo he got tagged by Cotto a couple of times but pulled through being the ring master he is.
                    Last edited by El Mini 6; 12-19-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I remember falling asleep when i was waiting for the hatton - pacquiao fight to come on i woke up in the morning and turned it on. After seeing hatton dropped in the first round i got scared that the money i payed for ppv had gone to waste. Round 2 started hatton was hurt but still coming forward then at the end of the round boooom hatton gets blasted. I was so shocked me n my dad looked at each other like wtf. I ended up getting pissed off at hatton for paying for a 2 round ppv and im pretty sure the undercard pit me to sleep. I haven't payed for ppv since

Comment

Working...
                      X