No announcement yet.

Greatest Boxing Scene Rivalries Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Boxing Scene Rivalries Ever

I have not been on this site for a long time. However, I notice some dudes go at it hard on here. Therefore, I would like to find out what the greatest rivalries on Boxing Scene have been, since its inception. Are these rivalries concluded or do these dudes hate each other's guts until the end?

JAB5239 feat Poet vs Die Anterwood.

Began when Die got banned from the History Section for trolling.
    (Typical "Wlad is the best" malarky.)

Some hilarious exchanges in the opening as Die appeared to take the initiative with some of the best comedy to grace this site, ultimately JAB gave his phone # and arranged to meet Die at his gym.

As you would expect Die didn't turn up leaving JAB holding a piece of paper saying "Die where are you?" inside the gym.

That's a very brief summary, it had many twists and turns.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
      JAB5239 feat Poet vs Die Anterwood.

Some hilarious exchanges in the opening as Die appeared to take the initiative with some of the best comedy to grace this site, ultimately JAB gave his phone # and arranged to meet Die at his gym.

As you would expect Die didn't turn up leaving JAB holding a piece of paper saying "Die where are you?" inside the gym.

That's a very brief summary, it had many twists and turns.
      What? That's crazy. These dudes needs to settle their differences in the squared circle. It should be mandated on Boxing Scene that all disputes get settled in the squared circle. These dudes need to leave it all in the ring.

Comment

Freedom(Tunney) vs Squealpiggy

MARKBNLV vs. Every Muslim poster plus all of their alts.

Comment

me vs cheese, gravy and french fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            Aww, man. That's nasty. You're nasty.

Comment

PrettyBoy32 vs larryx is about to get settled in las vegas according to larry

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                PrettyBoy32 vs larryx is about to get settled in las vegas according to larry
                Hopefully. Those cowards need to stop ducking and dodging each other.

Comment

Haven't been here long enough to see the black and white rivalries, but Larryx vs PB32 is the funniest one simply due to me laughing every time I see a new comment by Larry in one of his 5 threads in the dome. He's delusional enough to believe a guy with a life will fight him over comments said over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Hopefully. Those cowards need to stop ducking and dodging each other.
                    Who the fuck you calling a coward, boy? I said I'll be in Vegas at the given that either way on vacation, it's upto whether that crackhead wants to show up or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X