Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Bob's temp stadium done yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean Maynever can't wait? Why? Who da **** is Maynever?
    He calls himself Money and stands to make hundreds of millions of
    dollars and he can't wait? What kind of business sense is that?

What's he so busy about?
    He fights once a year and the rest of his time is spent on making
    a fool of himself. He can't wait for a few months and he'd rather fight
    a lesser known fighter for less than fighting the superstar of boxing
    for hundreds of millions of dollars? Don't know if he's an idiot or just
    a plain chicken. Is that even an excuse?

Is this the guy they call Money? What a joke.

In the end his bluff was called and threw the 100%PPV roadblock.
    How can you even defend such a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Not taking any sides on this stadium and whether or not it would have been reality but Arum said he would have had it made for a Pac-Floyd fight, nothing less. His argument was why have the fight at a place that can only sell 20,000 tickets when they could build a temp out door arena that could fill 40,000-50,000. That was his claim. Again, whether or not he meant that is another debate.
      Thank you. That's all I asked, glad there are posters here that can read a question that's put in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        You mean Maynever can't wait? Why? Who da **** is Maynever?
        He calls himself Money and stands to make hundreds of millions of
        dollars and he can't wait? What kind of business sense is that?

What's he so busy about?
        He fights once a year and the rest of his time is spent on making
        a fool of himself. He can't wait for a few months and he'd rather fight
        a lesser known fighter for less than fighting the superstar of boxing
        for hundreds of millions of dollars? Don't know if he's an idiot or just
        a plain chicken. Is that even an excuse?

Is this the guy they call Money? What a joke.

In the end his bluff was called and threw the 100%PPV roadblock.
        How can you even defend such a fraud?

It amazes me how lots posters here can't read. The question has already been answered, dumbass.

The answer is No. The stadium never got built, it was only going to be built if the fight was a done deal and signed.

Now, please log off and go back to Pacland.

Comment

Only a couple of voices of truth...as usual. The facts are that the fight had to be signed. Why would you expect a smart promoter to spend millions of dollars before he had an undependable, shifty, risky customer like Mayweather signed, sealed and delivered.?? Only an irredeemable bigot would expect this.

Further facts are-as a poster just mentioned- that Arum preferred a 40,000 seater to a less than 20,000 seater. he also said that it would allow cheaper seats so that those who otherwise would never be able to afford it, could attend.

To conclude....it was NOT Arum's temporary stadium, it was MGM's idea and was to be builton their adjacent 10 acre lot. Arum also said that whilst it was standing for the next year, it could be used for other major events, making it a benefit to the people.

Comment

keyword is TEMP

Meaning Tempaory, Why would he build a TEMP stadium for a fight that not official?

Comment

Seriously Arum has the lamest excuses ever

Comment

I have a feeling we will be seeing a documentary one day revealing that there was a secrete agreement between these two to never fight so that each could get the most money out of their prime without taking an L.
                Its just too ridiculous that these two haven't met with the money they both stand to make.

Comment

Honestly, I think this may-pac bs just highlights the new generation. Just a bunch of chumps who are scared to lose. Kids these days are always lookin for the easy way out, they quit when faced with adversity, and they have no balls.

I'm not calling may or pac chumps because i know they're not scared of each other. It's these punk azz fans who are allowing them to continue on with their little charade. They can identify with the reluctance to take big risks because of the fear of losing.

Tiger muhmmad would never duck a challenge!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    I guess your dumbass can't read. Not my fault!
                    he's the lawnmower rider, cut him some slack

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      What's he so busy about?
                      Don't know. 50 cent says Mayweather has no income outside of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X