No announcement yet.

If you were a drug cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a drug cheat

Wouldnt the 1st test be positive,the 2nd show a little less,then the 3rd be clean??thats how drugs work they leave your system slowly but surely...

If I was a drug cheat with intentions to cheat I'd be Mosley or Peterson or Vargas.

If I wasn't a drug cheat my B sample would come back negative.

Comment

Or it could be in food and show up positive and then show a little and then show none.

Comment

@Hidden im putting you on ignore cause you are a coward ass alt trying to get me caught up again,stop following me

Comment

i never cheat on my drugs...im always faithful

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i never cheat on my drugs...im always faithful
            Me to just blazed up some sticky icky

Comment

I wonder why all these Berto fans are trying to paint Morales to be this steroid using cheat?

Berto had steroids in his system, Morales did not.

B samples are clean and the fight is on. If they weren't clean the fight would NOT be on, unlike Berto who's fight got cancelled because he failed BOTH samples with STEROIDS in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                @Hidden im putting you on ignore cause you are a coward ass alt trying to get me caught up again,stop following me
                This dickhead troll is doing the same to me Larry...I doubt he'll be around long.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  Or it could be in food and show up positive and then show a little and then show none.
                  yep and i failed my drug test for weed,cause i was taking medicine with thc in it

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    This dickhead troll is doing the same to me Larry...I doubt he'll be around long.
                    dude is ******ed..but ill get banned before he does

Comment

Working...
                    X