Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breivik gets 21 years for killing 77 people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Maximum time of 21 years may be extended every five years at the request of prosecutors. The condition is that there is still an obvious danger he may commit further serious crimes against others’ lives, health or freedom.

“There is no limit on how many times it can be extended.”

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Incredible at the jail sentence he has recieved. It is as if 77 lives removed are only worth 21 years of impisonment, how can a ruling like this be made.

Did you also see the living conditions he will be put under whilst jailed - OPs link. A pathetic and absolutely horrible judicial system to allow such a minimal sentence.

If i'm ever penniless i'm going to commit some crimes in Norway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        In the article it says he will get 21 years which is the maximum he can get under law, but that to be free again, he'd have to be deemed as no longer a danger to the public, and lawyers predict that would be insane and he will die in prison.

If he does all 21 years, he'll be 54 when he comes out. Which is not old enough for what he did. Hopefully he gets killed in prison. Most of the 77 were teenagers.
        The " Justice system " isnt even needed there IMO.They should put the guy in a hole in throw away the key and get it over with.

Comment

Another thing people should be mad about is, scroll down the page and look at where he will be staying at in prison.

Edit: Was beaten to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

I'm embarrassed to say it looks nicer than my room. My room is bigger, but that room look nicer.

Comment

This dude definitely deserves the death penalty. I'm against the way the death penalty is being administered in the US, it should be reserved for cases where the guilt is undeniable. Cases like this one.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Oh hell no. And is that a flat screen TV in the left corner? This is a disgrace.

Comment

He got the maximum penalty. It doesn't mean that he'll serve 21 years. He might get out earlier.

But it is far more likely that he never gets out again as his sentence likely will see increments of 5 years untill he dies.

Comment

If I remember correctly Pedro Lopez killed 300 kids and only got a 21 year sentence

he got out in something like 14 years into his sentence and kids started disappearing again

Comment

that's ******ed

Comment

Although the sentence will probably be extended, i still find it completely wrong and unjust that there is a small chance that he could be out of prison in 21 years after a massacre like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X