No announcement yet.

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I kinda liked it at first but those watered down punchlines don't really hold. Also he contradict himself quite a bit.

Comment

I'm atheist on religion but I like visiting Christian churches when on my travels, especially old Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox. I'm probably a Christian Atheist in that respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          i think there for i am, i am there for i must have come into existance in some way.

both arguments are a matter of iggnorance.

the rest of your post is a strawman, where you assign an incorrect definition to god and then agure what would happen once your incorrect definition is proven not to be god.
          Incorrectly define God? That was my point. That it comes down to definitions. Different cultures define God differently. God isnt always solely defined as the creator of the universe. Many 'gods' have been proven to not exist.
          Now we choose a definition that we have yet to disprove.
          Yet we can doubt Gods existence. Because we cant prove he does or doesnt exist doesnt make it a 50.50 argument.

Im not saying we can prove God doesnt exist, but that we have good reasons to doubt it.

Comment

Working...
          X