Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s resume is outstanding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    the fact remains floyd last minute changed the terms of the agreement, thus breaking it...

he ain't want it...
    That is not a fact.

"He ain't want it". Ok, why did Winky walk away from a career pay then?

This is an actual fact, that Winky walked away from a career pay day. You are aware of this aren't you? That out of the two fighters one of them walked away from a fight that would have made him more money than he'd ever made

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      So which one is it?

Is the guy walking away and turning down career pay days the guy ducking or is the guy trying to get more than that ducking?

Because you are blaming Floyd for both.

You are not consistent.

The guy who walks away from the more than reasonable deal is the guy who's at fault. That's just basic common sense.

Mayweather walked away from the Margarito deal. He is at fault for that fight not happening. Right or wrong.

Same thing for Pacquaio in 2010 and Winky Wright in 2005.

These three men walked away from career high pay days in these fights.
      Exactly the point I am making. You can't keep changing the criteria to fit your own personal agenda.

Comment

So which one is it?

Is the guy walking away and turning down career pay days the guy ducking or is the guy trying to get more than that ducking?

Because you are blaming Floyd for both.

You are not consistent.

The guy who walks away from the more than reasonable deal is the guy who's at fault. That's just basic common sense.

Mayweather walked away from the Margarito deal. He is at fault for that fight not happening. Right or wrong.

Same thing for Pacquaio in 2010 and Winky Wright in 2005.

These three men walked away from career high pay days in these fights.
        in my opinion...your boy money may walked away from a reasonable agreement on ost cutoff...

your boy money may walked away from the 50/50 split, by doing a last minute 55-45 switcheroo, which he knew would get rejected...

its all in how you see it...and we know a floyd boy is only gonna see it floyd's way

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Exactly the point I am making. You can't keep changing the criteria to fit your own personal agenda.
          why can't i...its exactly what you fools do...especially your flip-flopping a**...

you've gotten popped in your own bulls**t plenty of times on here...

Comment

That is not a fact.

"He ain't want it". Ok, why did Winky walk away from a career pay then?

This is an actual fact, that Winky walked away from a career pay day. You are aware of this aren't you? That out of the two fighters one of them walked away from a fight that would have made him more money than he'd ever made

...are you kidding me...its about the principle...

floyd calls winky out...winky calls his bluff, they agree to terms...and floyd got shook and was looking for a way out...i don't care how much money winky was turning down...ain't the point at all..

Comment

why can't i...its exactly what you fools do...especially your flip-flopping a**...

you've gotten popped in your own bulls**t plenty of times on here...
              More lies and blaming people for another man's actions. Dude you haven't one iota of honesty or integrity and its f-cking disgraceful. All because Floyd beat Manny.

Like you just told Dan "its all in how you see it". And you see it from a Manny dick and balls level view no matter what.

Comment

in my opinion...your boy money may walked away from a reasonable agreement on ost cutoff...

your boy money may walked away from the 50/50 split, by doing a last minute 55-45 switcheroo, which he knew would get rejected...

its all in how you see it...and we know a floyd boy is only gonna see it floyd's way
                I don't think you understand what "walk away" means.

To walk away from an offer, you reject it and leave discussions.

Floyd didn't walk away from the Pacquaio negotations, Pacquaio did. And he walked away from a very reasonable offer.

Floyd didn't walk away from Winky Wright negotiations, Winky did. And he walked away from a very reasonable offer. That's for arguments sake assuming that Gary Shaw is telling the truth. He STILL walked away from a career high pay day. Knew he wouldn't accept? It was more than he'd ever made!! What part of that is your brain not comprehending? How can you possibly argue offering a career pay day is pricing yourself out? Literally completely backwards logic.

Another example of a fighter walking away from a career high pay day is Mayweather walking away from Margarito. He turned down a career pay day. Who's at fault? Floyd obviously. He did that to pursue more money down the road but regardless of that fact the fact remains that he walked away from the deal.

You see? Consistency. Get a dictionary and look it up.

Comment

...are you kidding me...its about the principle...

floyd calls winky out...winky calls his bluff, they agree to terms...and floyd got shook and was looking for a way out...i don't care how much money winky was turning down...ain't the point at all..
                  Looking for a way out by offering more money than he's ever made

Listen to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    More lies and blaming people for another man's actions. Dude you haven't one iota of honesty or integrity and its f-cking disgraceful. All because Floyd beat Manny.

Like you just told Dan "its all in how you see it". And you see it from a Manny dick and balls level view no matter what.
                    i see it...how i see it...it just doesn't jibe with your agenda

Comment

Looking for a way out by offering more money than he's ever made

Listen to yourself.
                      ...and exactly how much money we talking about from floyd "money"...

now, when winky turned down an oscar fight, that was a dumb move

Comment

Working...
                      X