Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of all African-American boxing champions (200+)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this biography of Senegalese-born Battling Siki (world lineal lt. heavy champ 1922-23).
    Enough stuff there for a book of 300 pages.

But I guess, several champions’ lifestyle would require 300 pages. Interesting personalities …

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Man.

There are schools in boxing

There are advantages un each race

Mexicans are durable and they have a lot of stamina

African-americans ... well, they have a lot of speed and athletism.

They have a strong mentality and personality in boxing

This is the reason why they are the most succesful boxing schools in the world.
      agreed black "american" & mestizo "latino" fighters per EVIDENCE and historical base have been THE premiere fighters in boxing beyond a shadow of a doubt

Comment

--- Devolving into race based boxing experts, eh?

Many if not most scientists say there is no scientific evidence of races, making you outdated.

As it is, you already ignore the 400 yrs of boxing history, as well as a host of other factors like poverty, geography and so on.

A little Filipino flyweight more recent stood boxing on its collective Sponge Bob Squareheads to the amusement of those of us who actually know about these things.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          --- Devolving into race based boxing experts, eh?

Many if not most scientists say there is no scientific evidence of races, making you outdated.

As it is, you already ignore the 400 yrs of boxing history, as well as a host of other factors like poverty, geography and so on.

A little Filipino flyweight more recent stood boxing on its collective Sponge Bob Squareheads to the amusement of those of us who actually know about these things.

Don't you mean those of you who are halfwits?

Comment

--- You still droolin'

Comment

I can explain why black folk box defensively more often than not if folks want to hear that tale. it has to do with society not genetics.

Comment

Since this post there have been three new African American champion

04/27/2019 - Regis Prograis won the WBA Super Lightweight title
                05/11/2019 - Julian Williams won the WBA & IBF Super Welterweight titles
                05/25/2019 - Jamel Herring won the WBO Super Featherweight title

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                  Since this post there have been three new African American champion

04/27/2019 - Regis Prograis won the WBA Super Lightweight title
                  05/11/2019 - Julian Williams won the WBA & IBF Super Welterweight titles
                  05/25/2019 - Jamel Herring won the WBO Super Featherweight title
                  Is your online name connected to the Charles Manson family..

I know a lot about them, and the crimes they committed..

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I can explain why black folk box defensively more often than not if folks want to hear that tale. it has to do with society not genetics.
                    Easy Hermano... they are in the reparations mode..

I don’t really blame them, but I cant use my weak Kung fu, and black magic to fix it... i can buy a few tix to Egypt..so MCC and Diablo’s SaigonSiablo14 can create a new pyramidal..structure... chit... a sand castle would make both them dudes kangz..

I feel for them.. I wish I had gps, and their DNA testes... pinpointing an address.. they bring it up.... mods are gonna ban me... I’m Mexican, Jew, wit black. Ancestors..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Easy Hermano... they are in the reparations mode..

I don’t really blame them, but I cant use my weak Kung fu, and black magic to fix it... i can buy a few tix to Egypt..so MCC and Diablo’s SaigonSiablo14 can create a new pyramidal..structure... chit... a sand castle would make both them dudes kangz..

I feel for them.. I wish I had gps, and their DNA testes... pinpointing an address.. they bring it up.... mods are gonna ban me... I’m Mexican, Jew, wit black. Ancestors..
                      wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X