No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    You said have kids in the US. Why did you leave?

You said church girls were only good for sex

You said Gid gave you a good wife but you hated it

Just shut up or be honest
    I left because the time I was allowed ran.

That's my view on women I am nit compatible with personality wise.

I said gave me a good woman not a wife.

I have been honest. Point out where I have been dishonest?

Comment

• My buddy siablo needs to move on to a different thread

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I left because the time I was allowed ran.

That's my view on women I am nit compatible with personality wise.

I said gave me a good woman not a wife.

I have been honest. Point out where I have been dishonest?
        You said US visas alliw Jamaicans to stay many many years and that you could return whenever you want

Comment

You said US visas alliw Jamaicans to stay many many years and that you could return whenever you want
          I never came up on a visitor's visa. Don't ask me what type I had. I won't be answering.

I believe they stamp the amount of time you are allowed to stay when at a time when you have a visitor's visa. So even if you get a ten year multiple entry visa, you can't spend the whole ten year in America. I believe 4 or five months in the most because most likely to get that visa you had to have a job and which job would allow you to stay away so long? May be a civil servant job but still you can't spend too long in America, it will begin to look fishy and they might cancel your visa on the next trip. The immigration agent is allowed to cancel your visa without any warning, no matter how long you had it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I never came up on a visitor's visa. Don't ask me what type I had. I won't be answering.

I believe they stamp the amount of time you are allowed to stay when at a time when you have a visitor's visa. So even if you get a ten year multiple entry visa, you can't spend the whole ten year in America. I believe 4 or five months in the most because most likely to get that visa you had to have a job and which job would allow you to stay away so long? May be a civil servant job but still you can't spend too long in America, it will begin to look fishy and they might cancel your visa on the next trip. The immigration agent is allowed to cancel your visa without any warning, no matter how long you had it.
                  Again your obvious dislike of Mexicans probably comes from your time as a temporary farm worker or hotel clerk and you have already admitted that Jamaicans can get a ten year visitor visa but can only stay six months at a time but can immediately return.

Bottom line though is that your own quotes show that you have no reason to visit here.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I don't need a sponsor. I have no need to go to America so I haven't made an appointment.
                  Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Visitor's visa is broad. You go wherever you and want and visit whoever you want on it. The only thing you can't do on it, is work.
                  We don't have or need any special visas to visit family. We can do that on a visitor's visa.
                  Why you trying to tell about how things go for my people?
                  You keep trying to tell me how we do things here in Jamaica but you always come up short.
                  Everyday I beat you like a dusty old rug but you still dusty.
                  You need a sponsor but no one can or will
                  Last edited by maracho; 10-18-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Again your obvious dislike of Mexicans probably comes from your time as a temporary farm worker or hotel clerk and you have already admitted that Jamaicans can get a ten year visitor visa but can only stay six months at a time but can immediately return.

Bottom line though is that your own quotes show that you have no reason to visit here.

You need a sponsor but no one can or will
                      I don't know about your people but Jamaicans don't need a sponsor to get a visitor's visa.

Comment

Working...
                      X