Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUT SERIOUSLY, DOE. HOW MANY LIES DID YOU GET CAUGHT IN ABOUT THAT SCOPE, ADP02. HOW CAN ONE MAN LIE SO MUCH.

ARE YOU READY TO PROVE YOU AREN'T LYING ABOUT THAT SCOPE, SON. COME ON. FIND YOUR BALLS AND LET A JUDGE DECIDE.

OH...that's right. A JUDGE ALREADY MERKED YOU ABOUT THAT. BAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Summing it up A might say "I am talking about threshold criteria objectively not threshold substances.... And T might say Ill follow you til the ends of the earth until you can show me a place where WADA documents verify any threshold criteria for EPO in recent adapted testing procedures.

SO IT WASN'T ABOUT RECENT ADAPTED TESTING? ARE YOU SAYING JUDGE BILLEAU IS A LIAR? HMMMMMMM.

BUSTEDDDDD!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I BEEN READY BlTCH. ARE YOU READY TO PROVE THE SCOPE. DON'T BACK OUT AGAIN

PROVE THAT I WAS LYING TO WIN THAT VOTE SON. PERMANENT BAN. I DARE YOU!!!!!

Travestyny CAUGHT!!!!!!

WHAT A LIAR!!!!

PROVE the SCOPE?

I thought you said that you ACCEPTED and WAITING for ME?

LIAR!!!!

The TOPIC is a DONE DEAL!!!!
        They are based on the CAS PANEL's statements.

Travestyny thinks that those statements made by the CAS panel mean that EPO testing cannot have threshold type tests and whoever called it that is WRONG!!!!

ADP02: Believes that Travestyny is WRONG!

EXCLUSIONS:
        - ABP testing
        - Other non-threshold substances

Travestyny, what are we missing that the JUDGES need to see on this NEW CHALLENGE on this NEW TOPIC???

JUDGES: Reason for CHALLENGE?
        We have been arguing this for OVER 2 MONTHs.

Is this a VALID reason? YOU BET!!!!

WHO are we waiting to ACCEPT the CHALLENGE: Travestyny!!!!!

Comment

• COME ON, ADP. Tell us YOUR PROBLEM WITH THIS PERMANENT BAN BET.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE:

You prove that the information in the Bergman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria have in place thresholds for EPO testing with respect to the scope of our past debate.

I prove that the information in the Berman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria does not have in place threshold for EPO testing with respect to the Scope of our past debate.

If there is any disagreement about the scope of our last debate(which you have claimed plays a part in this debate), since you been lying about it over and over, and you got caught lying about it, we ask the judge to settle what was the scope of our past debate...because it damn sure wasn't 'can...' and you know I can prove that!

You already claimed that this 'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' is related to our past debate, so now it's time for you to step up and prove it.

1. Permanent Ban
          2. All Points
          3. As per your former request and so that I know you are not going to welch out, you are to pass all of your points to the judge for safe keeping until the challenge is complete.

'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' ACCEPTED. DO YOU WANT ME TO CREATE THE THREAD NOW OR NOT? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO GET THIS OVER WITH.

AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF DUCKING OUT!
          [/QUOTE]

YOU SAID THE 'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' PROVES THAT I WAS LYING AND DUPED THE JUDGES IN OUR DEBATE. THEN LET'S FIND OUT WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY DUPED THEM ABOUT, HUH? WHY DO YOU WANT THEM TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU SAY IS THE SCOPE WHEN YOU WERE ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE LYING OVER AND OVER ABOUT IT.

ANSWER UP, YOU LYING SCUMBAG!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Travestyny CAUGHT!!!!!!

WHAT A LIAR!!!!

[SIZE="5"][B]
            PROVE the SCOPE?

YOU SAID THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE PROVES THAT I LIED AND DUPED THE JUDGES IN OUR DEBATE.

NOW HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT WITHOUT THE JUDGES KNOWING WHAT THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE WAS, SON?

SO THAT MEANS YOU AGREE THAT THE UNBIASED JUDGES WILL FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT THE SCOPE IS, RIGHT?

QUESTION IS....WHY IS THAT A DEAL BREAKER FOR YOU???

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. OWNED! IT'S A DEAL BREAKER BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT LYING SO MUCH THAT YOU KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF SHlT!

Comment

• SO ARE YOU READY TO LET JUDGES HEAR EVIDENCE ON WHAT THE SCOPE OF OUR PAST DEBATE WAS SO THEY CAN DECIDE IF I WAS LYING AND DUPED THE JUDGES....

OR IS THAT STILL ASKING TOO MUCH OF SOMEONE WHO GOT CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE SCOPE. BHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

YOU'RE A PVSSY YOU LYING SON OF A BlTCH!!!!!!

Comment

COME ON, ADP. Tell us YOUR PROBLEM WITH THIS PERMANENT BAN BET.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE:

You prove that the information in the Bergman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria have in place thresholds for EPO testing with respect to the scope of our past debate.

I prove that the information in the Berman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria does not have in place threshold for EPO testing with respect to the Scope of our past debate.

If there is any disagreement about the scope of our last debate(which you have claimed plays a part in this debate), since you been lying about it over and over, and you got caught lying about it, we ask the judge to settle what was the scope of our past debate...because it damn sure wasn't 'can...' and you know I can prove that!

You already claimed that this 'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' is related to our past debate, so now it's time for you to step up and prove it.

1. Permanent Ban
                2. All Points
                3. As per your former request and so that I know you are not going to welch out, you are to pass all of your points to the judge for safe keeping until the challenge is complete.

'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' ACCEPTED. DO YOU WANT ME TO CREATE THE THREAD NOW OR NOT? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO GET THIS OVER WITH.

AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF DUCKING OUT!

YOU SAID THE 'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' PROVES THAT I WAS LYING AND DUPED THE JUDGES IN OUR DEBATE. THEN LET'S FIND OUT WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY DUPED THEM ABOUT, HUH? WHY DO YOU WANT THEM TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU SAY IS THE SCOPE WHEN YOU WERE ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE LYING OVER AND OVER ABOUT IT.

ANSWER UP, YOU LYING SCUMBAG! [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I BEEN READY BlTCH. ARE YOU READY TO PROVE THE SCOPE. DON'T BACK OUT AGAIN

PROVE THAT I WAS LYING TO WIN THAT VOTE SON. PERMANENT BAN. I DARE YOU!!!!!

The main CHALLENGE was ALL non-threshold susbtances.

You wanted that Excluded. I AGREED. SO I DID.

Then you wanted ABP testing Excluded. I AGREED. SO I DID.

Now you want to actually CHANGE the TOPIC, AGAIN!!!

WTF!!!!!!

BELOW is the CHALLENGE as per this thread. OK, I made some exclusions too!!!

Travestyny CAUGHT!!!!!!

WHAT A LIAR!!!!

PROVE the SCOPE?

LIAR!!!!

Travestyny thinks that those statements made by the CAS panel mean that EPO testing cannot have threshold type tests and whoever called it that is WRONG!!!!

EXCLUSIONS:
                - ABP testing

Travestyny, what are we missing that the JUDGES need to see on this NEW CHALLENGE on this NEW TOPIC???

Comment

ANSWER UP, YOU LYING SCUMBAG!

The main CHALLENGE was ALL non-threshold susbtances.

You wanted that Excluded. I AGREED. SO I DID.

Then you wanted ABP testing Excluded. I AGREED. SO I DID.

Now you want to actually CHANGE the TOPIC, AGAIN!!!

WTF!!!!!!

BELOW is the CHALLENGE as per this thread. OK, I made some exclusions too!!!

Travestyny CAUGHT!!!!!!

WHAT A LIAR!!!!

PROVE the SCOPE?

LIAR!!!!

EXCLUSIONS:
                  - ABP testing

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, IS TO PROVE THAT I WAS LYING ABOUT OUR DEBATE AND DUPED THE JUDGES, RIGHT?

OR ARE YOU NOW SAYING I WASN'T LYING AND DIDN'T DUPE THE JUDGES AND I LEGIT WON.

LET ME KNOW BRO LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, IS TO PROVE THAT I WAS LYING ABOUT OUR DEBATE AND DUPED THE JUDGES, RIGHT?

OR ARE YOU NOW SAYING I WASN'T LYING AND DIDN'T DUPE THE JUDGES AND YOU LEGIT WON.

LET ME KNOW BRO LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

IT is a NEW DEBATE. NO CONFUSION!!!!!

You said that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type tests. That should be simple enough for JUDGES to UNDERSTAND!!!!!

READY TO ACCEPT?

Comment

IT is a NEW DEBATE. NO CONFUSION!!!!!

You said that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type tests. That should be simple enough for JUDGES to UNDERSTAND!!!!!

READY TO ACCEPT?

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT I LEGIT WON THE LAST DEBATE AND YOU OWE ME THOSE POINTS? BECAUSE UM....LAST I CHECKED, YOU SAID THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE WAS TO PROVE I WAS LYING AND CHEATING.

WHY ARE YOU CHANGING IT UP NOW, ADP? DID I LEGIT WIN.

AND WHERE WAS THE SCOPE EVER "CAN." CAN YOU PROVE THAT WAS EVER THE SCOPE OF OUR DEBATE.

IF YOU SAY IT IS...THEN I SAY WE GET JUDGES TO FIGURE THAT OUT. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU? AND IF SO, WHY?

ACCEPT THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE BlTCH. YOU BEEN SAYING I CHEATED YOU FOR OVER A YEAR. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOLD ME TO ACCEP THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE. I ACCEPTED. ARE YOU GOING TO DECLINE?

AND WHY ARE YOU STILL LYING ABOUT THIS CAN THING? DID WE EVER DISCUSS ANYTHING BESIDES WADA?????? ARE YOU SAYING IT WASN'T ABOUT WADA?

BE CAREFUL. I THINK YOU ARE HEADED FOR ANOTHER LIE, YOU CONNIVING BlTCH. LMAOOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                      X