Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of a Marquez-Pacquiao 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean.... based off the last fight, why not???? they EARNED their money. i didnt pay for it, but i wish i did.... i completely passed on the fight and went out drinking instead.... checking my phone for round-by-round coverage. i thought it was a typo when i read pac was dropped the first time. i was really surprised by the action in the fight, i thought it was going to be a tit-for-tat fight again.

will i buy the next one? maybe....

Comment

I'd say its pointless because I can't see how Pacquiao can beat Marquez, play safe or dangerous you will need brains to beat Marquez with Pacquiao's style.

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao needs to get his revenge, of Marquez getting his revenge, from getting robbed in the previous fight and losing controversially in two other fights. Then Pacquiao will win and Marquez will ask for a 6th fight to get his revenge. This will continue for the rest of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
            Is it official? I'd be very disappointed if this fight happens. There is no need for a 5th fight. Pacquiao was KNOCKED OUT COLD!! This should saga should be over with already.

People just want to see pacquiao win can't handle the fact that he was Ktfo by Marquez, so they cry and moan for a 5th fight.

Like I say hope Marquez doesn't go through with this Bulls***
            This is really stupid. The first four fights were extremely entertaining and the last one was shaping up to be the best of the lot, so from a boxing fans perspective, of course there is a point to it. Knockouts happen in boxing, its part of the sports appeal. Had the fight been one sided, Marquez all the way then you may have a point, but it was fiercely competitive right up to the KO.

You have to wonder whether most of the people here are boxing fans or just bumsniffing fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post

I was just about to say "to make Arum richer than Warren Buffet".

If Marquez is still hanging around after the 5th fight they'll make a 6th.

Comment

If they make a 5th you can bet they'll at least ponder about a 6th fight. Pacquiao is going to try to fight "smarter" and that will only create a Pacquiao vs Marquez III repeat. No way Pacquio fights aggressive knowing he can't be too reckless.

Comment

because theres nothing else to watch.

Comment

Pacman needs this fight more than anything in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      This is really stupid. The first four fights were extremely entertaining and the last one was shaping up to be the best of the lot, so from a boxing fans perspective, of course there is a point to it. Knockouts happen in boxing, its part of the sports appeal. Had the fight been one sided, Marquez all the way then you may have a point, but it was fiercely competitive right up to the KO.

You have to wonder whether most of the people here are boxing fans or just bumsniffing fanboys.
                      "Bumsniffing fan boys" are the ones that want to see this fight. Boxing fans know there are other match ups out there to make. Like maybe JMM defending his wbo strap other then taking another tune up then fighting pacquiao AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                      X