Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Floyd Mayweather going to Saudi Arabia to discuss Pacquiao Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be a miracle if floyd found his balls to fight pac.

Comment

Is this new I could have swore there was talks for this back in 2016 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        It will be a miracle if floyd found his balls to fight pac.
        Where was you in 2015? He did fight him and beat him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Where was you in 2015? He did fight him and beat him lol.
          That was such a traumatic event for Pasawayako that his brain blocked it out as if it never happened.

Comment

Fake news. Unless Floyd was given a ridiculous sum, it doesn’t make sense for him. He can let his fortunes grow with investments. Guy is 42. He needs to calm the hell down.

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao wouldn't do it because it would kill him politically. Considering how badly Saudi's treat OFW's (esp Filipino's) It would pretty much sink his political career to give the Saudi's this kind of viability.

Comment

I guess they throwing big money

Comment

Pac-May rematch in Saudi video is fake!

The video is fake and the audio is edited. The video doesn't match up with the sound of him speaking. Don't be fooled by this fake AI-created clip. Here is the quote:

“It’s an honor to come to Saudi Arabia to sit down with you guys to talk about the Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch. Saudi Arabia — Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather — I’m on my way.”

Notice the pause between 'Pacquiao' and 'rematch'? It's totally fake.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Lmao Manny was right! This fool going around and using Manny's name to stay relevant

Comment

Working...
                      X