Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Wait so now Bob is open to making the fight now? This is far removed from saying he wanted to wait til the fight could do at least 500K on PPV

Bob sees Mikey vs Spence almost happening. He wants Bud and Loma to collect those bodies instead. So his timetable has accelerated. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      You clearly have an agenda here. You lie about Lomachenko because he fought outside of his program vs

Russel Jr pbc
      Rigo Jay Z
      Linares golden Boy

Crawford has never been trusted to fight outside top rank stable, and Crawford is the one without an A list fighter on his resume, while Lomachenko has three A list fighters on his resume.

You lie, I don't know if it's a pro black bias or just ignorance.
      LOL at the inability to comprehend what one reads. Russel Jr was not signed to PBC when he fought Loma, they fought in 2014, PBC was started in 2015. Russell Jr was still considered a very young and green opponent for Loma, Russell's previous two fights having been against a fighter with 12 losses and a fighter with 8 losses. Rigo passed his prime and moved up 2 weight classes for the fight. Linares was coming off of a number of fights against bottom to mid level overseas opponents and fringe contenders before he fought Loma. The list you gave proves my point, that Arum has his guys facing fringe champions and opponents. Both Loma and Crawford which is exactly what I said in my post, read again and I don't know maybe use your hooked on phonics literature to help with fundamental comprehension, and look up the meaning of the word "mostly".

I'm Puerto Rican you Fhuckin idiot.

Comment

Lmao he got many Haymon nuthuggers triggered

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
          LOL at the inability to comprehend what one reads. Russel Jr was not signed to PBC when he fought Loma, they fought in 2014, PBC was started in 2015. Russell Jr was still considered a very young and green opponent for Loma, Russell's previous two fights having been against a fighter with 12 losses and a fighter with 8 losses. Rigo passed his prime and moved up 2 weight classes for the fight. Linares was coming off of a number of fights against bottom to mid level overseas opponents and fringe contenders before he fought Loma. The list you gave proves my point, that Arum has his guys facing fringe champions and opponents. Both Loma and Crawford which is exactly what I said in my post, read again and I don't know maybe use your hooked on phonics literature to help with fundamental comprehension, and look up the meaning of the word "mostly".

I'm Puerto Rican you Fhuckin idiot.
          Loma-Russell was a purse bid situation that Golden Boy won over TR (when Slick Rick was pulling the strings at GB and Oscar was binging hard). Again, that and mandatories are the only time when Al will work with other promoters.

Comment

Why is the Crawford side the only one interested in making this fight?

Comment

The reason Bob in interested in making this fight now is because of the contract Crawford just signed. I'm sure Bob had to pay some significant up front money to keep Crawford on the team. The only he re coups that money is to put Crawford into a big money fight. Its actually not that hard to make this fight if Al agrees to let this fight happen on showtime where Spence is a big star and let Bob have Loma vs. Garcia on ESPN where ESPN thinks Loma is the end all be all. Make it happen. I would like for Errol to say something though. He is being too quiet on this.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                Loma-Russell was a purse bid situation that Golden Boy won over TR (when Slick Rick was pulling the strings at GB and Oscar was binging hard). Again, that and mandatories are the only time when Al will work with other promoters.
                There are times when that is not the case, but for the most part Top Rank goes out when the money is undeniable, they feel extremely confident of winning, when they get options, or as you said, they are forced by things such as bids. Arum has been reluctant to work on big fights with PBC, so I'm not very confident that we will get to see Bud vs. any of the top PBC welter weights unless it's ordered or becomes a 1 million plus PPV event.

Comment

Im not trying to wait a year for this to happen I actually agree with Bob stop playing all that ish spence been talking its time to get it cracking

Comment

Wow. Sometimes I wonder who is to blame in all this.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                      "If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off"

Well said!
                      Nuff said!

You all can continue with your tired, pathetic and baseless speculations , rumors, Bob this. Bob that etc etc etc.
                      Has Bob called Showtime or Haymon or Espinoza? Has he done anything other than run his mouth in the press?

That's not how deals are made. If you want to make a deal, you call the other side. Has Bob done that? Of course not...because he has no intention of making the fight.

He just needs to convince Crawford that he's trying to make the fight so Bud doesn't realize how dumb it was to re-sign with a promoter who can't get him the big fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X