Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    I have a thread for yall later. Gonna retire all you CUCKS at once. And goddamn it's too easy.

Ca$hnelo took Floyd at 22...he didnt hide in the amateurs at 28..Ca$h took catchweights to make marquee fights happen...CUCKnaddy couldnt catchweight Cotto, Saul, Brook, etc. And he CHOSE to fight Vanes and guys on house arrest while ducking Andrade, Dervenchenko, and Ca$hnelo

Gennady DADDY CA$HNELO

Yall retire in 24 when I drop heartbreaking thread.

ETHER.
    What does any of this drivel have to do with the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      What does any of this drivel have to do with the fight?
      Nothing obviously. He's off in his own Private Idaho again.

It means "living inside an Idaho potato", or a very small space. Metaphorically, it refers to someone who is not paying attention because he is daydreaming, or under the influence, or otherwise wrapped up within his own very narrow sphere of interest or frame of reference.

That's our little buddy in a nutshell..

Comment

I have a thread for yall later. Gonna retire all you CUCKS at once. And goddamn it's too easy.

Ca$hnelo took Floyd at 22...he didnt hide in the amateurs at 28..Ca$h took catchweights to make marquee fights happen...CUCKnaddy couldnt catchweight Cotto, Saul, Brook, etc. And he CHOSE to fight Vanes and guys on house arrest while ducking Andrade, Dervenchenko, and Ca$hnelo

Gennady DADDY CA$HNELO

ETHER.
        How stupid can you be. I thought you hit your limit a while back but apparently for you there are no boundaries.

It's the norm for Eastern fighters to turn pro late in life. Floyd and Canelo were born in countries with long traditions of pro boxing. Golovkin ended his amature career in 2005 and turned pro. His first fight was in 2006 He was born in 1982. Do the math idiot boy.

Comment

Gennady DADDY CA$HNELO

ETHER.
          Did you just prove that Canelo ducked people? Lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            How stupid can you be. I thought you hit your limit a while back but apparently for you there are no boundaries.

It's the norm for Eastern fighters to turn pro late in life. Floyd and Canelo were born in countries with long traditions of pro boxing. Golovkin ended his amature career in 2005 and turned pro. His first fight was in 2006 He was born in 1982. Do the math idiot boy.
            He's got problems man. Gotta leave him alone. If I was a biased Canelo fan, I'm sure I'd be pissed about the last 2 GGG fights. Is what it is. He has to justify it in his head so he can sleep at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

I am sure that blówjoblove12 is well-versed in the Kazakh boxing scene, seeing as he has the inside scoop of Golovkin is both Eastern European and Muslim, and how everyone who thinks GGG is a great boxer is a white pride racist Trump voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                He's got problems man. Gotta leave him alone. If I was a biased Canelo fan, I'm sure I'd be pissed about the last 2 GGG fights. Is what it is. He has to justify it in his head so he can sleep at night.
                Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                I am sure that blówjoblove12 is well-versed in the Kazakh boxing scene, seeing as he has the inside scoop of Golovkin is both Eastern European and Muslim, and how everyone who thinks GGG is a great boxer is a white pride racist Trump voter.
                Yall know why you leave me be and it's got everything to do with catching feelings and wanting to be wrong.

Nonetheless I've decided to spare yall and will post a more objective thread about the first fight. It won't hurt your guys feelings as much bc I dont single out the dozens of posters that probably deserve to be singled out.

See yall in a bit..CUCKS

Comment

Yall know why you leave me be and it's got everything to do with catching feelings and wanting to be wrong.

Nonetheless I've decided to spare yall and will post a more objective thread about the first fight. It won't hurt your guys feelings as much bc I dont single out the dozens of posters that probably deserve to be singled out.

See yall in a bit..CUCKS
                  You couldn't post an objective post if you talked about camera lenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Being in denial that lit gee lost is childish
                    yup it's all photoshoped GGG didn't show up with glasses to hide his mangled face those glasses were doctored and digitally added to his face. And Canelo showed up with glasses and someone photoshoped and digitally removed his glasses. LMAO

Comment

• Matter of fact BUMP THIS GEM AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                      X