• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Nukka u like victor ortiz..i got all da heart
    I am vic ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      A sparrow doesn't need to fight, but we do.

That's why they're free-er than us, not because they can fly. We can fly too, we can do more than that if we stop getting in our own way and each other's ways.
      But consider the inner pleasure to wonder a killer river as you battle bitter little Hitlers on a miniature computer and while getting chiggers in your shltter after to many oldfashion fritters because yer a winner and not a quitter. Hope that sounds familiar

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        But consider the inner pleasure to wonder a killer river as you battle bitter little Hitlers on a miniature computer and while getting chiggers in your shltter after to many oldfashion fritters because yer a winner and not a quitter. Hope that sounds familiar
        Yo, First off, That was hot lol

Second, I think to really understand life you have to really understand death. If you faced death enough times, or like me you've ****ed it like a drunk 18 year old college co-ed in a one stand you know you're probably never going to see again, it makes you realize how precious time is, it makes you realize how substantial the present moment is, and once you reach that level of realization, you can reach these moments like orgasms of profound peace that are so overwhelming and pure that it feels like you're drowning in awe. It makes you stop questioning why you're alive and instead you just become grateful that you are.

Comment

Yo, First off, That was hot lol

Second, I think to really understand life you have to really understand death. If you faced death enough times, or like me you've ****ed it like a drunk 18 year old college co-ed in a one stand you know you're probably never going to see again, it makes you realize how precious time is, it makes you realize how substantial the present moment is, and once you reach that level of realization, you can reach these moments like orgasms of profound peace that are so overwhelming and pure that it feels like you're drowning in awe. It makes you stop questioning why you're alive and instead you just become grateful that you are.
          Facing death can definately make one appreciate life but its orgasms meant not to polinize are an opposite light like fleeting self absorbed epiphanies and never really saitisfied. Now lost from sight yet forever imprinted upon my mind
          I wish we were friends to hold tight but I turned it like a dog in heat of the night. Sometimes I cry to the Lord that theyre alright
          Last edited by maracho; 08-27-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

I know what my posts in this thread sound like lol. I'm not bullshltting though, everything I'm saying comes from something real, it's just ****ing impossible to explain in words but I'm trying.
            Nah it's cool man

Comment

I think that limericks are the most inspiring of all poems.

There once was a man named Darkseid.
              Who bought a magnificent steed.
              He did not ride that horse,
              But was ridden, of course.
              Now his anus continues to bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                I think that limericks are the most inspiring of all poems.

There once was a man named Darkseid.
                Who bought a magnificent steed.
                He did not ride that horse,
                But was ridden, of course.
                Now his anus continues to bleed.

That was a harrowing tale of a true life event

Comment

If someone asked me to rate my straightness, I would say it's extraordinarily exceptional.

I literally have probably spent over 100k on prostitutes. Why the hell would a gay man spend money to have sex with a girl?

That's preposterous.

Comment

There was a time in my life where I was an actual, literal sex addict. No lie. I would **** a girl, and then an hour later, I would get horny again, I wanted more, newer pus6y and If nobody wanted to give it up, I would pay for it. I might have gotten 5 hoes in one day multiple times a week.

I am so ****ing straight it's a medical problem. That's how severe my straightness is.

Comment

Working...
                    X