Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Malignaggi's response to Canelo's suspension and future drug testing for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Malignaggi's response to Canelo's suspension and future drug testing for him

https://youtu.be/-s2qizi-Hwc

^^^^^^Video of Malignaggi going in depth on Canelo's suspension, future drug testing and the first drug test he took in Mexico back in February

Everything he said in here was spot on.

6 months, no fine, no probation period, no 24/7 365 testing = nothing changed.

Comment

Its basically criminal that Canelo could be cycling PEDs right now because he still isnt enrolled or forced to do year round testing from the commission

Comment

For once I can fully agree with Paulie
        He’s absolutely correct on all angles
        Canelo or whoever should be fined and checked afterwords or else what’s the point

Comment

Testing probably won't begin till he's of the anti-inflammatory,pain killers and whatever else they gave him for the knee surgery

Comment

Canelo is trash. We can all agree that PEDs is not tolerable. But what I'm getting at is he ruined his finesse with bulking up. He should have just managed a normal walking around fighting weight and remained at 154 as this generations boogie man all lower weights have to face to make it to 160. Almost like how Fernando Vargas was going to be. But Canelo ruined it with cutting corners and simplifying his style and ability to a mere wanna be power punching counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Canelo is trash. We can all agree that PEDs is not tolerable. But what I'm getting at is he ruined his finesse with bulking up. He should have just managed a normal walking around fighting weight and remained at 154 as this generations boogie man all lower weights have to face to make it to 160. Almost like how Fernando Vargas was going to be. But Canelo ruined it with cutting corners and simplifying his style and ability to a mere wanna be power punching counter puncher.
              I think Canelo has no choice but to bulk up, it's his metabolism. I know Some people who don't eat a lot but tend to get fat. I suspect he's one.

Comment

Hopefully one day all boxers can be tested thoroughly, randomly, properly every year to ensure a clean sport.

Paulie went in on Canelo in this video though. Lol, dude was talking with venom on his face. Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X