No announcement yet.

Matthew Hall vs Anthony Small - predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Hall vs Anthony Small - predictions

for the vacant BBBofC British light middleweight title and Commonwealth light middleweight title.

I favour Hall.

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
    for the vacant BBBofC British light middleweight title and Commonwealth light middleweight title.

I favour Hall.
    I think Small is the better boxer. I see Small outboxing Hall in the early rounds. But Small has major stamina problems. I see Hall wearing Small down and stopping him in the late rounds. I predict an 11th round stoppage.

Comment

Hall by KO/TKO rounds 8-10

Want Small to win though

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        Hall by KO/TKO rounds 8-10

Want Small to win though
        I used to like small. But he's starting to annoy me.

Comment

Hall within 6 for me.

Comment

I rate Hall, very strong fighter with real menace on his punches! Small is a clown, and he is going to sleep before the 7th, mabey well before!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              I rate Hall, very strong fighter with real menace on his punches! Small is a clown, and he is going to sleep before the 7th, mabey well before!
              Oh well.........!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Oh well.........!
                Never mind, you weren't the only one who got it wrong, Small looked like a fool the first few rounds but he somehow changed it around. His entrance was so arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                  Never mind, you weren't the only one who got it wrong, Small looked like a fool the first few rounds but he somehow changed it around. His entrance was so arrogant.
                  I really dislike that **** but u almost have to respect that level of arrogance! His music ran out before he even got to the ring! lol

Hall was dissapointing, ive been championing the guy too. Every time ive seen him he has been sensational and his sole loss was excuseable but in the end when he was asked questions by the mobile and quick Small he had no answers, one dimensional and no second gear im affraid. I still like em tho good to watch

Comment

Small is my boy, thanks for the £50k Surgeon

Comment

Working...
                    X