No announcement yet.

Zelenoff blasts Goodson........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff blasts Goodson........

Hey, I thought criticizing the promoter got you removed from the card?

I guess if Zelenoff isn't removed, we'll know the REAL reason Hillbilly Pimp got canned - he was coming to beat Zelenoff, and Charlie was shaking in his booties!!!!!

Comment

exactly. Goodson just loves swallowing Charlies cum so Charlie can say and do anything he wants and Goodson will oblige.

Comment

edited BULL****T

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          edited BULL****T
          It's a screen shot Chuckles, you've been caught red handed criticizing the promoter.

I thought that was why Hillbilly supposedly got removed from the card??

Everybody knows the real reason was that you wanted a safer opponent.

Comment

i like the title of this thread its just a shame he didnt blast him in the face al close range with a sawn off an do the world a favour

Comment

Photoshoped.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post

When did he send you this PM BoxingRob?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
                  When did he send you this PM BoxingRob?
                  Who knows, but unless Zelenoff is removed from the card, we now know that Paul Gardner was removed for something other than criticizing the promoter.

The real reason?? He was coming to BEAT Zelenoff, and Charlie wanted a softie instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                    Who knows, but unless Zelenoff is removed from the card, we now know that Paul Gardner was removed for something other than criticizing the promoter.

The real reason?? He was coming to BEAT Zelenoff, and Charlie wanted a softie instead.
                    i would DESTROY Paul ...... end of story its the past now he ducked me, Im a call Paul, Duck duck goose, his new nick name

Comment

Working...
                    X