Dan Rafael: Mayweather vs Ortiz will be Shown In Theaters + MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
    How much do they charge per person?
    the prices be like 30 bucks i was going to mayweather mosley but i was stuck with my ex for her fathers bday instead.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      I was mad they were charging like 25 a ticket at the movies last time. I'd rather just watch at a bar where I can openly drink and pay that much.
      of course being home is comfy but you dont have a 30 foot wide tv lol. i just want to see it once to jsut see how it is.

Comment

i actually like gbp's movie theater idea. Does anyone know how much tickets usually go for and do they count as ppv buys or closed circuit?

Comment

I saw Mayweather Mosley in a theatre and I had a great time. tickets were like 25 bucks i think but it was a fun atmosphere to watch that fight with some real boxing heads. People were screaming and yelling at the screen and ****.

Comment

im glad its in the movies

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
              How much do they charge per person?
              It was 20 for the Mosley fight. Well worth it IMO.

Comment

For the people who watched the Mosley fight in theaters I'm wondering did they show the HBO broadcast or the back up Golden boy one?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                  For the people who watched the Mosley fight in theaters I'm wondering did they show the HBO broadcast or the back up Golden boy one?
                  thats what i want to know? do you see the HBO PPV or is it going to be like one of those streams where you get different commentators n ****. i want the full HBO PPV if so im going to see this one

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    They showed the HBO broadcast. I wish the prices were lower though. When I watched Mayweather/Mosley at the theater it was $20. The theater was packed though, mostly Mayweather haters. The theater was rumbling in the 2nd round but after that the theater went silent as hell.

For the quality though, it's like watching a digital print of a movie. Just imagine the fight on your HDTV but even clearer with better sound. I was just amazed at how good it looked on the big screen.

BTW, they show the ENTIRE card. Undercard, main event, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      They showed the HBO broadcast. I wish the prices were lower though. When I watched Mayweather/Mosley at the theater it was $20. The theater was packed though, mostly Mayweather haters. The theater was rumbling in the 2nd round but after that the theater went silent as hell.

For the quality though, it's like watching a digital print of a movie. Just imagine the fight on your HDTV but even clearer with better sound. I was just amazed at how good it looked on the big screen.

BTW, they show the ENTIRE card. Undercard, main event, everything.
                      lol like always my house was just like that

Comment

Working...
                      X