No announcement yet.

KSI vs Logan Paul. Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSI vs Logan Paul. Who wins??

It’s the biggest boxing fight of the year. I got ksi winning this one. Logan Paul will gas out and ksi will get the TKO victory.

What bout you

Boxing loses...

Comment

how many rounds is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        how many rounds is it?
        Yeah if it's any less than 10 or even 8 then that's lame. I wanna see one of these guys get hurt. If not both. Double knockout is best outcome for all.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
          Yeah if it's any less than 10 or even 8 then that's lame. I wanna see one of these guys get hurt. If not both. Double knockout is best outcome for all.
          I may have watched the first one if I had nothing better to do...will see how I feel that night...all I remember is hearing Paul was stronger and better early but gassed out, and it was only like 6 rounds I think.

If it is any longer than that it may get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
            I may have watched the first one if I had nothing better to do...will see how I feel that night...all I remember is hearing Paul was stronger and better early but gassed out, and it was only like 6 rounds I think.

If it is any longer than that it may get interesting.
            I thought it was a standard 3 round amateur bout. And resulted in a draw. You're right though it was 6 rounds.

So they should do 10 or even 12 considering they are the main event. Pretty tall order though even if they are in good shape. Can't say I'm not curious though despite it all seeming like a farce.

https://boxrec.com/en/event/795214/2395154

Meh just another 6 rounder it seems
            Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM. Reason: adding info

Comment

Logan should stop him within 3 rounds. KSI is the lesser skilled,lesser power, and much smaller ,he only got a draw because of a much bigger inexperience Logan gassed which was expected after the forst few rounds,not this time if hes really training now.

Comment

Working...
              X