Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos jab had more of an affect on a person tyson,foreman or liston???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos jab had more of an affect on a person tyson,foreman or liston???

jus curious cause they all threw hard ass jabs. although tyson's was more quicker
    tyson
    27.78%
    liston
    61.11%
    foreman
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

i don't remember tyson being a prolific jabber...foremans was crushing people in the day

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
      i don't remember tyson being a prolific jabber...foremans was crushing people in the day

tyson used his jab to get in and when he wanted to he threw a ****in mean fast,hard jab. he knocked down alfonso ratliff with his jab

Comment

Yeah, prime Tyson had a jab that helped him get in, Foreman had the punish you jab that helped setup his straight right. Holmes however built his entire career on the jab.

Virgil Hill also built his career on the Jab although he did it at middle weight.

Comment

I like Lewis's jab the best

Comment

but 1 had to remember without tysons jab it would have been impossible for him to get in and do his damage. thus not making him IRON mike tyson

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
              I like Lewis's jab the best
              Me too.I say out of that group Liston followed by Foreman and a distant 3rd Tyson.Like someone said earlier Holmes had a terrific Jab and probably still does......

Comment

Wlads jab is good also...but I think his suspect chin has overshadowed his boxing skill...he almost always follows it with a straight right...basic but very effective from a guy his size

Comment

easily sonny liston

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieQ49
                    easily sonny liston
                    at least we agree on something.

Comment

Working...
                    X