Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    This month my caregiver delivered 1/2 White Rhino(indica) for my sleeping and 1/2 lemon skunk (sativa) for everything else. Legal and legit is the way to go if marihuana really helps you, it helps me tremendously. I have it set up where I get one ounce per month for $100 from my registered caregiver. This isn't an ounce of that Mexican crap coming up from the south, this is high grade medicinal stuff, other wise known as the bomb. It's a whole 'nother world when you can smoke worry free of the police in your house. I can have up to 2 ounces on me at any time but I can only medicate in the privacy of my home or somebody elses house, no side walk toking is allowed. The only setback that I ever had with Marihuana was it made me paranoid about getting busted, but now I'm registered and legit and I now smoke carefree taking in all of the benefeits of this wonderous plant. If your state has a program I fully suggest getting a doctors approval, registering and going legit if Marihuana truely helps you.......... Rockin'
    thanks rockin , i bet the lemon skunk is beautiful happy tokin sir
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      Bout to spend a week in the Poconos on a vacation from work for the first time ever. Gonna buy a quarter of some green crack and just chill...to the next episode!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            This month my caregiver delivered 1/2 White Rhino(indica) for my sleeping and 1/2 lemon skunk (sativa) for everything else. Legal and legit is the way to go if marihuana really helps you, it helps me tremendously. I have it set up where I get one ounce per month for $100 from my registered caregiver. This isn't an ounce of that Mexican crap coming up from the south, this is high grade medicinal stuff, other wise known as the bomb. It's a whole 'nother world when you can smoke worry free of the police in your house. I can have up to 2 ounces on me at any time but I can only medicate in the privacy of my home or somebody elses house, no side walk toking is allowed. The only setback that I ever had with Marihuana was it made me paranoid about getting busted, but now I'm registered and legit and I now smoke carefree taking in all of the benefeits of this wonderous plant. If your state has a program I fully suggest getting a doctors approval, registering and going legit if Marihuana truely helps you.......... Rockin'

Comment

• How cool is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                How cool is this?

unc k thats the best pic i have seen for a long time and that is no joke! one helluva cool pic sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  unc k thats the best pic i have seen for a long time and that is no joke! one helluva cool pic sir!
                  But have you ever wonder how he's gonna hit that bong?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      But have you ever wonder how he's gonna hit that bong?
                      i do unc and it would be hard work , i would be like a fish trying to catch bubbles chasing that floating green around the moon lol

Comment

Working...
                      X