Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget Scully

Comment

Probably myself...

If you have pac in your avi or signature, I won't even take you serious

Comment

i don't necessarily see being "unbiased" as a positive quality in a poster. especially not when it's achingly obvious that they're trying really really hard to come across as some kind of boxing guru.

i'd say dan_cov is the most consistently informative poster around here.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          firstly, alot of posters have been in the ring, whether pros or AMs, we have been in the ring

secondly, for the bold I can only assume that you are either joking, or you thought the thread also included "who is the p4p#1 twat poster on BS?"

sorry I couldn't hold it back.

Well, there are a TON of great knowledgeable unbiased posters on the website. I usually just lurk around NSB, so the answer to this question is probably someone in the history section.

It's hard to pick the good ones because they don't stand out like the ****ty ones do.

Comment

Dan Cov, IronDan, and runner up J-Ro if it werent for his dela hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame
              lool. everytime I see that guy (IronDanHamza) post here with his comments and his avatar, I almost throw up. its like everytime I see his avatar I already know what kind of crap he is gonna post this time.
              and no, I didnt want to insult him here. everybody can post whatever he wants and he might think of me the same. but as far as I am concerned, this dude is the most biased poster on this whole site. and his knowledge is non existent. in my opinion.
              and irondanhamza, if you read this, I really dont want to hurt your feelings, but to see that somebody suggests you here as the "most knowledgeable, unbiased poster" is going too far
              forgifs.com
              Who the **** are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Dan Cov, IronDan, and runner up J-Ro if it werent for his dela hatred.

DLH or not,

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame
                  lool. everytime I see that guy (IronDanHamza) post here with his comments and his avatar, I almost throw up. its like everytime I see his avatar I already know what kind of crap he is gonna post this time.
                  and no, I didnt want to insult him here. everybody can post whatever he wants and he might think of me the same. but as far as I am concerned, this dude is the most biased poster on this whole site. and his knowledge is non existent. in my opinion.
                  and irondanhamza, if you read this, I really dont want to hurt your feelings, but to see that somebody suggests you here as the "most knowledgeable, unbiased poster" is going too far
                  There's a good dozen each of Floyd, Cotto, and Pac stans ALONE that more biased than anyone here

Comment

IronDan, Jro, PacnPbfSuck(something like that), dan_cov

Comment

Maniac is the most unbiased person on here.... after him I'd put in for Phantom.

Comment

Working...
                      X