Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, I believe it. What's there not to believe about Floyd being scared? Floyd feels he needs 100% of the PPV, the question is why? Does he feel like if he loses his career takes a turn for the worse? Does he want to secure his retirement money? That's what it seems like to me, but the truth of the matters is that this fight would be Floyd's biggest payday even with even split of the PPV. Does Floyd really believe he's a bigger PPV star than Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Hattoned View Post
      Meh, I believe it. What's there not to believe about Floyd being scared? Floyd feels he needs 100% of the PPV, the question is why? Does he feel like if he loses his career takes a turn for the worse? Does he want to secure his retirement money? That's what it seems like to me, but the truth of the matters is that this fight would be Floyd's biggest payday even with even split of the PPV. Does Floyd really believe he's a bigger PPV star than Manny?
      Stop is banned yet again. Lol got to love the trolls. Lol

Comment

• Why would Mayweather ring Pacquiao to offer or discuss terms with him directly if he's scared or not ready for Pac yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Those titles don't mean **** cuz they weren't lineal titles.

Wake me up when Floyd has 4 lineal titles which is a world record which only 1 person in the history of the sport has. Manny Pacman Pacquiao.

One word - Ether
          Was Margarito lineal champ(lol) when Pac fought him??

Nope

HE WAS NOTHING...not even licensed..

All Pac has is a lousy WBO crap-strap

WBC > WBO

Comment

• I think Cotto, has a chance of scoring an upset, Pacman feels it that's why he encourage Fans to watch the fight Mayweather Jr vs Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              I think Cotto, has a chance of scoring an upset, Pacman feels it that's why he encourage Fans to watch the fight Mayweather Jr vs Cotto.

I just watched a slow fighter with no defense land clean on cotto

Comment

Working...
              X