No announcement yet.

Fallout New Vegas DEBUT TRAILER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fallout New Vegas DEBUT TRAILER

I posted it in the lounge, you beat me 2 it tho, lol.

Comment

What struck me was that all the lights are on in the city, which is cool, because Fallout 3 was too dark

Comment

Looks way different from Fallout 3. Could be because Bethesda isn't behind this one..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          What struck me was that all the lights are on in the city, which is cool, because Fallout 3 was too dark
          From the distance it didn't even look like the bombs damaged Vegas at all..? Could be some sort of bastion like Megaton with everything ''bad'' happening out in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Looks way different from Fallout 3. Could be because Bethesda isn't behind this one..
            I expect that it will be very simmilar to Fallout 3, it is using the same engine, several members of the team are Fallout Veterans, Bethesda is publishing the game, but Obsidian is developing it (they did neverwinter nights 2 and kotor 2)

Some of the guys on that team are legends, and have worked on Planescape, Fallout 1 and 2, Baldurs gate and many others, so i have real high hopes.

Comment

Comment

I expect that it will be very simmilar to Fallout 3, it is using the same engine, several members of the team are Fallout Veterans, Bethesda is publishing the game, but Obsidian is developing it (they did neverwinter nights 2 and kotor 2)

Some of the guys on that team are legends, and have worked on Planescape, Fallout 1 and 2, Baldurs gate and many others, so i have real high hopes.
                Hope you're right Earl, They got big shoes to fill!

Comment

really? coz fallout 2 is my fave game ever..this would be nice..New Reno and the families bring them back..

Comment

this **** is gonna be great

Comment

Working...
                    X