No announcement yet.

From what you see of Spence vs Brook and Canelo vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what you see of Spence vs Brook and Canelo vs GGG

There was a thread back then that if Canelo and Spence fights at 154 it would be somewhat closer to Canelo 60-40 in his favor and that was before we witnessed what Spence is made of and before the Canelo-GGG fight, now that we saw both what do you think of it and how the fight goes somewhere in the future at 160 is Spence finishes 147 and 154.

Canelo would beat down Spence. Yal hypeing him to fast he is the real deal but slow yal role.

DONT OVER HYPE FIGHTERS TO QUICK YAL JUST SEEN WHAT HAPPEND TO LUBIN!

Comment

Canelo is too big too strong for Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Canelo is too big too strong for Spence.
        By the time Spence would be 33 or 34 he would be a middle weight and the gap closes in in size, though obviously Canelo would still be bigger due to muscle structure.

Comment

I know I am going to get a lot of flack for saying this. But GGG is a better fighter and boxer than Spence. Even GGG couldn't put Canelo away so I would expect Canelo to toy with Spence.

Comment

Spence is obviously better than GGG p4p. If Spence and Canelo were the same size Spence won't KO Canelo late.
            Unlike GGG Spence wouldn't be tentative when Canelo is setting traps against ropes, and Spence is this generation's body snatcher so he would work that body unlike GGG. Spence also fights at a higher and meaner tempo than GGG and he's a southpaw.

I guess this is why they say styles make fights because it seems like all the attributes Spence has are Canelo kryptonite.

But Spence is a welterweight and these guys are middleweights right now. There are weight classes for a reason. Although given how well Brook did against GGG one can't help but wonder. Spence has a better chin and better eye sockets than Brook for sure, and a much larger tank. So you can't help but wonder.

We'll probably never find out though because Spence seems to have eyes only for Keith Thurman. It doesn't seem like he'll do anything that steers him away from the path that leads to Keith Thurman.

Comment

Canelo would ko spence.

Comment

Honestly haven't seen enough of Errol Spence Jr. to answer this. Saul Alvarez is a strong Middleweight. If these two fought at 154, Canelo would probably have a 20 lb. weight advantage by first bell.

Comment

Working...
                X