No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price-Tony Thompson Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price-Tony Thompson Early Fight Results

Fighting for the first time after almost eight years in retirement, David Burke, a former WBU and Commonwealth lightweight titlist and 1996 Atlanta Olympian for the United Kingdom, failed to find his former groove and was crushed in the fourth and final round by almost unknown journeyman Dean Mills (7-7-2, 3 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Good win for Satch, now let's see him fight outside Liverpool once in a while!

Comment

I was afraid Price had no Chin with the way they brought him up, Thompson just proved it. Fury would of Destroyed Price.

Comment

Fury wins. LOL at the Scouse commentator trying desperately to make excuses.

Comment

Almost forgot I had Wealthtv, paying $1 a month for it, and it finally paid off, War Thompson! lol

Comment

I've been saying it from the start, Price has no chin. His defence is very, very poor for someone hoping for world-class fights. It looks good on the eye, he has a good style, but too many shots get through. Unless he can land his big shot what does Price have to offer? Can you see him drawing out a tough 12 round decision?

Comment

Wow. Didn't see that coming. I was hoping the fears of Price's chin weren't true. But the shots he took didn't look particularly vicious. Sad night, but this put Price way back in the firing line and destroyed his hope for a mega fight with anyone really. Damn.

Comment

To be honest, it was not even a chin shot from Thompson, more like an equilibrium shot. Is that still considered having no chin? lol

Comment

Got'em coach!

Comment

Idiot thought he could walk through every fighter put infront of him. Hopefully he will learn from it

Comment

Working...
                    X