No announcement yet.

Fres Oquendo's manager Tom Tsatas DESTROYS ESPN's @DanRafaelEspn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiBoxingNews View Post
    Firstly, Fres has NEVER been knocked out. Or seriously hurt. Unlike Vitali he has never quit like a loser on a stool like Vitali did against Byrd ,who Fres clearly beat.

It's hilarious that there are some people actually think Oquendo dominated Byrd.

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    He was whooping Tua's A$$ and got caught in like round 10 or something - I think Tua hit him after the bell...the ref waved it off early, saving Tua from a wide decision loss.

Oquendo was stopped well before the round ended.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I'm tired of this "if you haven't been in the ring then you don't know **** about boxing" mentality. That's BS.

Also, attacking a man's physical appearance is despicable.

In what sense? Is Dan Rafael not a disgusting, grossly overweight slob? As far as I know, it isn't some sort of illness of condition that explains why he's in such terrible shape.

Besides, it's not like Dan Rafael isn't a grade-A prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Even though the manager makes some good points, you are right. It doesn't help to bring attention to idiots like Dan Raphael who have never fought and think it's ok to call out pro fighters.

Kind of like Mike Wilbon calling Floyd a coward, I have serious problems with desk jokeys who have never fought calling out pro boxers.

That's just me though.
      Co-sign a lot of those people wouldn't have the courage to spar a single round or even do road work.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        In what sense? Is Dan Rafael not a disgusting, grossly overweight slob? As far as I know, it isn't some sort of illness of condition that explains why he's in such terrible shape.

Besides, it's not like Dan Rafael isn't a grade-A prick.
        He is but it has nothing to do with his boxing knowledge, what he does to his body is none of your business, bringing it up is a low blow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            He is but it has nothing to do with his boxing knowledge, what he does to his body is none of your business, bringing it up is a low blow.
            It is not a low blow it is to be expected. You can't be criticising professional athletes when you're a fat slob which is exactly what Dan Rafael is. If people on this site start chatting **** about boxers people will call them greasy keyboard warriors without even having proof, with fat Dan his obesity is out there for the world to see so naturally he will get put on blast for making certain statements.

Comment

Dan,
              I hope you read this. Firstly I want to introduce myself. My name is Tom Tsatas and I own the 5th St Gym and I am Fres Oquendo’s manager. I would like to ask you when was the last time you were punched in the face? Also I am surmising the last time you were in a ring there was probably a donut or a piece of meat in there. Your comments on your article suggests are about as intelligent as a grain of sand, same as your brain capacity.

Firstly, Fres has NEVER been knocked out. Or seriously hurt. Unlike Vitali he has never quit like a loser on a stool like Vitali did against Byrd ,who Fres clearly beat. He has never lost to a guy like Ross Purity or Cory Sanders and would have NEVER be humiliated by Lamon Brewster. So before you attempt to go down to your knees for a fellatio session with Klit next time please try and control yourself.

If you really knew Heavyweights (boxing that is, because I am sure you have plenty of Heavy weighted fatties around the buffet table daily) you would know enough about Fres’ talents. Nearly 300 pro rounds at HW, (More than anyone except Vlad who has a few more) against legitimate champions and hall of famers in their home town, country or promoters’ cards. Some of those fights YOU yourself have called them robberies The real truth is Fres wont get chosen by these weak, no heart, quitter paper champions because they know they cannot beat Fres. As proof I offer that Fres was in Vitali’s camp and frustrated him, got the best of him, busted him up and dropped him.

Click Here for full letter to Dan Rafael
              Dan rafael should fight him. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                It is not a low blow it is to be expected. You can't be criticising professional athletes when you're a fat slob which is exactly what Dan Rafael is. If people on this site start chatting **** about boxers people will call them greasy keyboard warriors without even having proof, with fat Dan his obesity is out there for the world to see so naturally he will get put on blast for making certain statements.
                So do you have to have been a politician yourself to criticise politicians as well bro? Or do you have to have made movies before you can say that a film was rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  So do you have to have been a politician yourself to criticise politicians as well bro? Or do you have to have made movies before you can say that a film was rubbish?
                  Everyone has an opinion so it's a question of whose opinion is more valuable.

There are many experienced people out there who have real inside knowledge of the sport - ex-fighters, ex-trainers, even refs and judges. Why would a network hire a fat layman with no real boxing knowledge? I suspect its because he probably fits the demographic of a certain number of boxing fans so some of the audience can "relate" to him.

Comment

Ouch !!! Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy

Comment

Dan,
                      I hope you read this. Firstly I want to introduce myself. My name is Tom Tsatas and I own the 5th St Gym and I am Fres Oquendo’s manager. I would like to ask you when was the last time you were punched in the face? Also I am surmising the last time you were in a ring there was probably a donut or a piece of meat in there. Your comments on your article suggests are about as intelligent as a grain of sand, same as your brain capacity.

Firstly, Fres has NEVER been knocked out. Or seriously hurt. Unlike Vitali he has never quit like a loser on a stool like Vitali did against Byrd ,who Fres clearly beat. He has never lost to a guy like Ross Purity or Cory Sanders and would have NEVER be humiliated by Lamon Brewster. So before you attempt to go down to your knees for a fellatio session with Klit next time please try and control yourself.

If you really knew Heavyweights (boxing that is, because I am sure you have plenty of Heavy weighted fatties around the buffet table daily) you would know enough about Fres’ talents. Nearly 300 pro rounds at HW, (More than anyone except Vlad who has a few more) against legitimate champions and hall of famers in their home town, country or promoters’ cards. Some of those fights YOU yourself have called them robberies The real truth is Fres wont get chosen by these weak, no heart, quitter paper champions because they know they cannot beat Fres. As proof I offer that Fres was in Vitali’s camp and frustrated him, got the best of him, busted him up and dropped him.

Click Here for full letter to Dan Rafael
                      Fres has a lot of heart....and some talent. Respect, he's a real pro.

But Klit is on another level. The manager is wrong. However this is funny as hell and Dan Raphael IS a fat piece of trash so he deserves it.

Anytime that fat buffet eating idiot gets served you have to just sit back and enjoy it..

Comment

Working...
                      X