Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Hunter Can't Change Khan's Character

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think anyone can disagree with Roach on this one.

It'll be interesting to see how Khan adapts.

Comment

We shall see if Hunter is able to either change Khan or improve him, I would rather take Hunter's advice than Roach's.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        cause Khan keeps on making excuses for his losses instead of facing the fact that he's the one that focks up in the ring
        Yeah he's definitely full of ****.

Comment

doesn't matter if it's Hunter or Roach in Khan's corner... it's Khan taking the punches not Hunter or Roach and KHan's chin ain't good enough

Comment

AK will shock a lot of people, roach included.

Comment

sounds like roach is hating to me

Comment

I saw the new Khan interview, he sounds like he learned allot, and he is ready to show off some timing and defense! I hope he does win, and has improved so Roach's dumb behind can get humbled. Yo ******ed ass dont know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  I saw the new Khan interview, he sounds like he learned allot, and he is ready to show off some timing and defense! I hope he does win, and has improved so Roach's dumb behind can get humbled. Yo ******ed ass dont know boxing.

well, Im more than certain khan is gonna win his next fight, thats what the fight is for, for a confidence win.

its the fight after that that he should worry about, cause khan will surely go after a big name, and likely get KOd again...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    well, Im more than certain khan is gonna win his next fight, thats what the fight is for, for a confidence win.

its the fight after that that he should worry about, cause khan will surely go after a big name, and likely get KOd again...
                    Nothing wrong with going for a big name every 2nd fight. That is how Khan rolls. Shame he can't roll shots.

Comment

I cant blame either of them. Khan just wants his own full time trainer that can fully dedicate to him. Khan knew that roach wasnt going to accept that but they gave him the offer, basically saying he didnt hate roach as a trainer he just needed someone with more time and if roach had more time then he would stay.

Comment

Working...
                      X