Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Loma was just telling the truth and he knows boxing more than anyone here.
    Oh really now? Maybe you didn't understand what I was telling you. He scored the fight 8-4 Mayweather. McDonalds already corrected Spoon on this.

translation:

"We just finished watching the MayPac fight on the tv.

I’d like to point out that when we were watching it live at the stadium, we were all the way at the top, and from what we saw then, I believed that Pacquiao was the winner.

however, after watching here at home on the big screen with the gang, my final score is 116-112 Mayweather.

Of course, watching it now, closely, I see more of the nuances, and see more of Mayweather’s landed punches… he didn’t lose, he won the fight, with this I agree..

And well… and I admit that I was a little too brash when I first made my comments [post fight in vegas] "

So what were you saying about Loma knowing more than everyone here? That includes you and Spoon combined, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol

If you call this hugging and running around the ring dominating. I want to try whatever drug you're smokin' lol

ALL THAT RUNNING AND HUGGING WAS A ONE SIDED ENERGY DEFUSING BORE-FEST COURTESY OF FLOYD

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Floyd won that fight very easily. 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Floyd won that fight very easily. 10-2
        10-2 if it's a marathon. But the contest is who is landing more and harder punches and that is an easy 7-5 for pac.

Comment

10-2 if it's a marathon. But the contest is who is landing more and harder punches and that is an easy 7-5 for pac.
          Stop lying.

Comment

• Man, Floyd is a punk. He ducked Pacquiao for 5-6 years and then hugged him throughout the entire fight. Mayweather may or not fear Pacquiao but he sure as heck feared losing that 0 and Pacquiao was the man that could take it away. Floyd's legacy will forever have an asterisk on it. Smh.

Comment

Nothing to say about Loma now?

I heard Spoon23 has a meal to share with you.

Comment

• Wow even p4p champ lomachenko says Floyd won..

Floyd is such a hero

Comment

• Who wants to see that game of tag again?

Comment

• Why does Floyd scared? Oh no. Pi pa pu po PU! Mi no likey floy. Ahhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Stop lying.

Sorry bro. Videos don't lie. And the fact that floyd was using illegal IV against an injured pac and the best he can do is run and hug, his own father keep yelling at him to stop fighting scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X