No announcement yet.

Minowaman Sharpens His Kung Fu Against Sokoudjou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minowaman Sharpens His Kung Fu Against Sokoudjou

Minowaman getting Ready for the NYE Dynamite!!

Sokoudjou must have the best manager ever to be getting him fights. Most fighters would have fallen off the face of the earth already.

Comment

thats a pretty sweet triple kamehameha at 2:47 im supprised he can power up with out having to say kamehameha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
        thats a pretty sweet triple kamehameha at 2:47 im supprised he can power up with out having to say kamehameha.

Comment

Funny dude, Minowa is the Emanuel Augustus of MMA.

Comment

He really doesn't even need to train, the whole SHT is rigged for him to win.

The Choi fight was a work, the Sapp fight was a work and the Sokoudjou fight will probably be a work too.

(No UFC Fanboy)

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
              He really doesn't even need to train, the whole SHT is rigged for him to win.

The Choi fight was a work, the Sapp fight was a work and the Sokoudjou fight will probably be a work too.

(No UFC Fanboy)
              Sapp really sucks, i didn't see the whole Choi fight and i don't think Sokoudjou will let Minowa beat him. He's trying hard to get his career back on track, fighting easy and known opposition. He's fighting guys who have a name but who are weak opponents.

Comment

3 things.

1. if Mino is training for Sokodju shouldn't he be training Jungle Kung Fu instead? (Lyoto joke)

2. yeah that is true on Soko fighting weaker names to build up a decent record, and he has been on a roll lately (minus the non tourney fights) I actually think Soko would do better off in the long fighting in the open/Heavyweight class, but that's just me

and 3. the Soko-Mino fight doesn't need to be fixed, if Soko doesn't pound him out with punches, he'll get caught in some kinda submission and lose that way.

Comment

bas rutten: what do you know about minowaman?

rampage:you mean manure? i thought his name was manure cuz they say hes the ****

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                    3 things.

1. if Mino is training for Sokodju shouldn't he be training Jungle Kung Fu instead? (Lyoto joke)

2. yeah that is true on Soko fighting weaker names to build up a decent record, and he has been on a roll lately (minus the non tourney fights) I actually think Soko would do better off in the long fighting in the open/Heavyweight class, but that's just me

and 3. the Soko-Mino fight doesn't need to be fixed, if Soko doesn't pound him out with punches, he'll get caught in some kinda submission and lose that way.
                    Sokodju needs to keep fighting in japan so that he can juice and fight in the super hulk tourneys...he can fight ****ty fighters like bob sapp that way and since he looks way smaller than them some poeple would be impressed

Comment

Working...
                    X