No announcement yet.

spin a yarn ****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spin a yarn ****s

this is a thread sort of like a lang.. but just for talking about what crazy **** you've been up to lately

ill start this thread off...

played 'grubs' last night

****ing classy game have no doubt.

the rule is you can't piss in the toilet when you go out

so you'll be in the toilet but you'll have to piss in the wash basins in front of every ****.. or if you're more adventurous you'll just piss on the floor in the bar.

2 of the boys got kicked out and banned for life.

a good night. a great game.

Comment

wednesday would kick seven shades of **** out of stoke. make no mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        wednesday would kick seven shades of **** out of stoke. make no mistake.
        **** YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice one mg. Keep the blue and white flag flying against them Stoke poofters. We need to arrange you a holiday to Pomland to get you to a game with the lads.

Wake up... breakfast down the pub and the first pint. Then a pint every hour until we leave the nightclub. Nobody stops until we've puked or pissed all over ourselves....or cannot be resusitated.

Comment

haha sounds like my kind of day. ill learn the chants and sing em with pride mickey.

wednesday til i die

when i do my travelling ill be looking ya up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            HAHA mickey b you small timer a pint an hour ha!
            haha...actually that does sound not many. I was trying to work it out. On average it must be about that.

Last time we had the biggest day out was when we played Barnsley at home. My mate was at that point living above a pub. At 10am me and my brother went downstairs and sat and waited for the boys, had 3 pints. Then went to another pub, had 4 pints and breakfast. had a shot of aftershock for the mint breath. Then went to a pub outside the ground. had 3 bottles... and then a pint at half time. Went back to my mates house/pub after the game and had 3 pints and got changed. Went into town and had about 3 pints... i pissed myself, my brother hit a bouncer and we all went back to the pub and passed out. Got changed and did kareoke...

The end.

So a few more than 1 an hour. But i did piss myself. So i didn't take it too well.

Edit: Mg..your more than welcome if you get to sheffield to come and kip round mine. ....

aslong as your not a raving axe murderer.

Comment

mickey they based wolf creek on me..

but ill behave.

sounds like a good day mate

Comment

Working...
              X