Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most boxers use some type of pro hormones.... testosterone, hgh, steroids, or EPO. When you're in a competition professional sport it's very difficult to stay completely away. I think the usage of steroids is most common in the heavyweight division and yes I think Vitali still uses steroids.

Comment

Just "improving" (which, in Vitali's case, just means changing your tactics and becoming less of a merciless slugger and more of a tactical outfighter) is no real indication of using steroids, he's also less athletic and muscular than his younger brother and certainly looks like his shape has come by many years of hard dedicated training without artificial help. His age also starts to show as he is slower than in past years, so I don't think he's using any steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        Since I don't know, I can only vote for "yes there is the possibility..." because the other option supposes I know for sure that he isn't using, which I don't.
        Honestly, this is not a trick question designed to bait. I know it will get under the skin of certain posters, but I'm going on the premise athletes don't improve or their medical problems magically disappear with age. And as many things as I say to piss off nuthuggers, I'm not saying he is without a doubt cheating, I just think the possibility is very real.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          I think most boxers use some type of pro hormones.... testosterone, hgh, steroids, or EPO. When you're in a competition professional sport it's very difficult to stay completely away. I think the usage of steroids is most common in the heavyweight division and yes I think Vitali still uses steroids.
          This is a realistic view of things, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            Just "improving" (which, in Vitali's case, just means changing your tactics and becoming less of a merciless slugger and more of a tactical outfighter) is no real indication of using steroids, he's also less athletic and muscular than his younger brother and certainly looks like his shape has come by many years of hard dedicated training without artificial help. His age also starts to show as he is slower than in past years, so I don't think he's using any steroids.
            Fernando wasn't exactly chizzled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
              Good point that I wouldn't be surprised if true.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                wasn't he caught using before or something?
                Yes in the AM's

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Doesn't explain his ability to remain injury free in spite of a history of being plagued by injuries.

Comment

another klitschko hate thread from another ***git.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Doesn't explain his ability to remain injury free in spite of a history of being plagued by injuries.
                      Ever came to think that a series of injuries is a series of misfortune rather than a long period without a serious injury is a miracle?

Comment

Working...
                      X